Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The neighbors done f***ed up!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:52 PM
  • 14 Replies
I know, gossip is evil but it's very entertaining. But, today it got ugly:(

For the past few weeks our next door neighbors have been arguing A LOT. Apparently, the wife cheated on the husband. Pretty much every thing can be heard from our bedroom, that's how I know lol.

So today, I guess. It got physical because the police came and the wife was all beat up.

I've been watching their 3 year old son all afternoon. The wife asked me to babysit while she went grocery shopping. Turns out she wanted to leave with her lover!!! Wtf?! When the husband got home, I guess he caught her packing her stuff. He came early today, btw. He busted the wife's lip:( Obviously, he got arrested. The wife then came to get her son, gave me $50 and left. She just said she was leaving "that asshole" for sure. Very weird:/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meagan0716
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Hmmm interesting. I don't agree with cheating. But I don't agree with men laying a hand on women.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsKristinB
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Weird...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by Charlotte on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Was she going to leave the child behind? Sounds like it. I woulda prolly busted her one to. Shrug.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Oh wow. What a mess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Damn!

CrickettyBoo
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:18 PM
I think so:\

Quoting JustCJ:

Was she going to leave the child behind? Sounds like it. I woulda prolly busted her one to. Shrug.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet.lil.mama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Hmm I know its not right to hit a woman but she should of asked for a divorce instead of cheating....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrickettyBoo
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Ditto

Quoting sweet.lil.mama:

Hmm I know its not right to hit a woman but she should of asked for a divorce instead of cheating....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM

The wife should not have cheated on her husband but it was wrong of her husband to beat his wife. 

MyraEllen
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:35 PM
What a hot mess! I'm sorry you got stuck in the middle of all that. Sounds like they both have issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)