Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty training

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM
  • 15 Replies
I am home on lack of work for the week, so I am going to potty train Lump. It is time. He is showing signs of being ready. Give me luck! LOL. He is stubborn about wanting to be a baby still.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmymonkeys27
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Good luck! I'm not looking forward to potty training my DD, she's super-stubborn about how she's "still a baby" lol.

JasKat3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Good luck. I have to potty train my boy. **gulp!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anikahaynes1
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:41 PM
How old is he? Both my kids potty trained themselves. It was so stress free im glad I let them go at their pace. Both did it close to their 3rd bdays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:42 PM
He says he is a big boy and at my sister's church he asked to go to the bathroom. I know he can do it. He just gets very jealous of Bean and most likely will be of Princess. I want him day trained and Bean in a toddler bed full time before Princess comes.

Quoting luvmymonkeys27:

Good luck! I'm not looking forward to potty training my DD, she's super-stubborn about how she's "still a baby" lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
He will be 3 in July. I potty trained Red at age 5 and Monkey the summer before he turned 4. Lump is showing interest like they did. It only took a week with the other two.

Quoting anikahaynes1:

How old is he? Both my kids potty trained themselves. It was so stress free im glad I let them go at their pace. Both did it close to their 3rd bdays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmomma232010
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM

good luck, we are potty training brax right now, he loves sitting on the potty and going in it 

baby

krayzbabylove
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Potty training sucks! Good luck. We just got our two year old potty trained completely, she hasnt had an accident day or night in over a month! GOD ITS SO AWESOME!

lilmomma232010
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM

it hasnt sucked for us yet, lol. im hoping to have brax fully trained by Christmas

Quoting krayzbabylove:

Potty training sucks! Good luck. We just got our two year old potty trained completely, she hasnt had an accident day or night in over a month! GOD ITS SO AWESOME!

baby

Kenre
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM
I am going to use food dye like I did with Red.

Quoting krayzbabylove:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trae1982
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Good Luck!!! My DD will be 3 in Aug and I am potty training her now, it is going pretty good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)