• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"YOU ARE NEVER going to the store with me again!!!!!"

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM
  • 218 Replies

Do you agree or disagree with taking children to the grocery store?

Do you have a plan?

penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis

Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs
Kicking Motherhood's Ass Since 1999

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2_3blessings
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:02 PM
I take mine all three a well behaved ... They know I'm a no bullshit type if mom.... My oldest helps and gets food from other isles that she knows we need .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armybratmom612
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:05 PM
I only take them with my husband but I have 4 girls 5 yrs and under so it's for their safety
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Quoting mom2_3blessings:

I take mine all three a well behaved ... They know I'm a no bullshit type if mom.... My oldest helps and gets food from other isles that she knows we need .

Have you taken them all since they were just babies?

Current CM Rank:      Queen of AWESOME

FOLLOW THE AWESOMESAUCE @ RandomNinja - Writer of Wrongs (Kicking motherhood's ass since 1999)

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:06 PM
3 moms liked this

why only 1 hot pink penis? 

thats not fair. all the other colors get lots more penis'

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM

I take mine.  My kids have always loved it and behaved themselves.  We generally make it fun, they help get things on the list etc and have since they were babies.

mom2_3blessings
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Yes ... That's how they know what I expect of them ... But I also had great babies that hardly cried ( odd balls) . When they were toddlers I ran into a couple issues with them hiding in the clothes at Walmart but it only happened once and they never did that again.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting mom2_3blessings:

Have you taken them all since they were just babies?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiffanyK
1 mom liked this

I have 6 and I take them with me. Rarely all at once but when I go I have atleast 2 with me unless its  quick in and out trip.

singletiredmom
I'm a single mom so I always have my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmary
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I prefer to go alone and generally do, but only because it's faster.  My boys are 2 and 4 and, so far, they've been really good at the store and generally really like to go.  We've yet to have a major grocery store meltdown, but I'm not delusional...my boys aren't perfect and it just may happen...

Lindsey1112
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:11 PM
I take mine with me most of the time unless i get out of work early and my oldest isn't out of school yet.
I have a 5 yr old and 19 month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)