• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Most Ridiculous Lifetime/WE Channel Movie?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:04 PM
  • 10 Replies

What is the most ridiculous made for TV movie you have ever come across on such channels?

In a nutshell, I am....a hippy-dippy; music craving; picture painting; story writing; kitchen loving; nature loving; vegetarian meal diggin'; OCD having; semi co-sleeping; non-spanking; big family wanting; homeschooling; homemaking; wife of a soldier; SAHM to the beautiful Lucy Rose!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KeepJeep
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:06 PM
There was one with Emily Osment from Hannah Montana. It was a serious topic, bullying, but it was so pathetic. I can't remember the name! It was ridiculous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_love_doritos
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM
It wasnt ridiculous but I loved girl postive. It was a really moving movie on lifetime
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmart18255
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:13 PM

i dont watch lifetime or we but every movie syfy makes on their own is horrendously cheesy 

KarmicChild
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM

That they do...LOL.  Did you ever see "Dagon" when it was on SyFy?  I do not know if it was a SyFy movie, but they played it a few times, and oh my was it awful.

Quoting jmart18255:

i dont watch lifetime or we but every movie syfy makes on their own is horrendously cheesy 

In a nutshell, I am....a hippy-dippy; music craving; picture painting; story writing; kitchen loving; nature loving; vegetarian meal diggin'; OCD having; semi co-sleeping; non-spanking; big family wanting; homeschooling; homemaking; wife of a soldier; SAHM to the beautiful Lucy Rose!

strongerthanB4
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:18 PM
For syfy it would be ICE SPIDERS and SHARKTOPUSS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WINLPHZTLOML
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Lake placid 2 and 3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflies798
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Cyber Bully....it was an abcfamily movie. I agree!

Quoting KeepJeep:

There was one with Emily Osment from Hannah Montana. It was a serious topic, bullying, but it was so pathetic. I can't remember the name! It was ridiculous!

KeepJeep
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Yes! That's it! It was so silly. I kept yelling at the screen for her to just delete her account! Duh. Lol!

Quoting butterflies798:

Cyber Bully....it was an abcfamily movie. I agree!

Quoting KeepJeep:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM
I kinda liked sharktopus lol iv seen a clip from this movie called super shark attack on you tube don't know if it's been on yet or not a big ass shark fighting a freaking walking tank on land lol look it up on YouTube when you get a chance and you'll see what I'm talking about lol

Quoting strongerthanB4:

For syfy it would be ICE SPIDERS and SHARKTOPUSS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmart18255
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM

yeah i have seen that and they had one that was about giant man killing mosquitos and one about giant dinosaur sized cobras and komodo dragons classic i tell ya classic.

Quoting KarmicChild:

That they do...LOL.  Did you ever see "Dagon" when it was on SyFy?  I do not know if it was a SyFy movie, but they played it a few times, and oh my was it awful.

Quoting jmart18255:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)