Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you are a twin or know twins

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM
  • 21 Replies
Do you have a greater bond over other siblings?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coupon_ash_back
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Yes, because I am not friends with the other twin.

mistie900
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:56 PM
I think most twins do especially identical.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellasmom32510
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:57 PM

My sister in law has 5 children, the last two (boys) are fraternal twins. They do have a different bond than they have with their other brother and sisters.

georgiapeach198

My best friend and ex are twins and they are ridiculously close. They do have an older brother and are close with him as well but the twins are inseparable. They are best friends.

BamaMommy2

Does it count of I know 2yr old twins? Idk, but me and DH had to watch the toddlers today at our church and the twins were off by themselves holding hands while the other kids were off playing. It was sweet.

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:58 PM

My mom is an identical twin and she's always been closer to the twin.They're in their 50's now and still live across the street from each other,lol.By choice :)

mama_cullum
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM
I am a twin and yes our bond is very tight. I can look at her and know what she is thinking. oh and I knew she was prego before she did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lishes
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Nope :-(  I wish we did though.  I love him so much, he's bi polar and very hard to deal with sometimes.  He doesn't like to get close to anyone.  We were when we were little though.

PhyllisGB
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM

A guy who is a twin has been messaging me on facebook.  He was my best friend's serious boyfriend (many years ago; she's married now).  He's messaging us both.  Driving her crazy, telling her stories about his twin's ghost (his twin died a few years ago).  O.o

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:07 PM
My brother & sister are twins & there is no special bond lol. My bff's brother in laws are twins & they do a different bond from their other siblings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)