Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Do You Think Of A Young Woman Inside A Club.....

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:05 PM
  • 18 Replies

while she is suppose to be on bed rest?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:07 PM

What kind of club are we talking about? Dance, strip, country, golf, chess?  I would worry about her if she were my friend going against dr's orders.

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM

dance club

KMAsMommy9182
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM

It doesn't matter where she's at if she's supposed to be on bed rest...it is irresponsible and dangerous.

kiralyn
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Irresponsible and selfish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celeciag
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM
I'd wonder what her priorities were
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RmeWifey01
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I'd think she's an idiot, and deserves no sympathy when things go south, as they often do when ppl disregard the doctor's orders.

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM

it is my oldest sister in laws daughter....well she is the youngest lol but anyhow my sis in law is callin people like 2 weeks or so ago stating how bad our niece was doing and tends to stretch the truth a bit...anyhow it was confirmed her baby was trying to come out sooner than it should and she is not even 6 months yet.she said to another niece that she is fed up with lookin at the same walls all day and wanted to get out of the house which is understandable but a club?she said i was sittin the whole time which i think she lied because she loves to dance.its her life and all but my hubs sis will call here gripping on how bad her daughter is doing....mind you this is the same sis in law who let her 11 year old go to a night club 0_o and she calls me a fucked up mom  i told her you know what my kids are home with me not shakin their ass at the club when they are lil for one....

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah sounds like the mom does not know how to keep the children entertained other than sending them into dangerous situations.   There are lots of things a person on bedrest can do at home and not be bored.

AdensMommy1107
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Wow. Pretty irresponsible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:27 PM

thank you all for the replys i just thought maybe i was in the wrong for what i was thinking...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)