Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My vivous dog just attcked a child!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:08 PM
  • 18 Replies
2 moms liked this

LOL! Not really.. but the mom freaked out me acting like she was such a threat! Yeh my 10 lb chihuaua (who btw was like 10 feet away from her dd) is REALLY going to eat your kid!
I took my dog out to pee. She is a RESCUE dog and for what ever reason REFUSES to her business on her leash! I have treid numerous times. The only way she will go is if I let her wander. BUT I always walk right behind her so she doesnt run or f=bother other dogs or people.

Well she was sniffing minding her own business and this little girl getting out of her car start crying. The mom yells at me in a thick accent " GET YOUR DOG AWAY FROM MY CHILD! (mind you my dog is on the OTHER side of the parking lot!) I just ingore her. SHe start cursing at me telling me I need to hold my dog til she gets in side her house.

Im sorry the kid was crying,, but as a mom you should hold and comfort your child. NOT worry about my tiny little dog who is not bothering you!

SMH! crazies

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reina13
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM

LOL

Jaysmommy2118
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this

does your town have a leash law? if so you really should lighten up your opinion of the woman. small dogs are more prone to biting and she was scared for a child. try and have some compassion and understanding

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:41 AM
*smh* People are nuts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sabbycat69
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Agree

Quoting couponluv72:

does your town have a leash law? if so you really should lighten up your opinion of the woman. small dogs are more prone to biting and she was scared for a child. try and have some compassion and understanding

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmgarzamom
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I honestly know how u feel(having a 100 lb rottie myself). But I do keep all my dogs on leash just cause stupid people or should I say uneducated people have reactions & I wanna cover my own ass. Lol. Have u tried the retractable leash where she can feel like she is wondering?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriLou75
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM

As a groomer I am all too well aware that even a 5 lb dog can do severe damage. You should leash your pet, sorry.

cLanief
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM
so im guessing her kid is afraid of dogs.... Smh. That's not healthy lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislinn
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I always feel bad for kids who are afraid of dogs. I mean, some have legitimate fears. Others are acting on their parents fears. I have a Golden Retriever. We were hiking into one of our favorite spots when we came across three girls. Marley was on his leash, not even close to them and they all burst into tears. The mother grabbed them and dragged them into the woods to lets us by, while mumbling something about be afraid of dogs. So, in reality, she was afraid of dogs and made her poor girls afraid of dogs. 

Mommieplus4
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Just because a dog is tiny does not mean they can't do no harm especially if they bite. We had one bite this one kid in our neighborhood and that child got many stitches. As a pet owner we need to be responsible and leash our dogs while in public especially since majority places have leash laws
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)