Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I smacked my

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM
  • 108 Replies
husband in the back of the head last night... The reason being is because we went a couple of clubs downtown and one of them had a stripper poll in there and a girl was showing out on it...no big deal but when she wad done she went over and was messing w her friend and well hubby kept watching.Thats when I had to do it because to me he didnt need to stare at that...Am I wrong?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cLanief
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:11 PM
3 moms liked this
nope. Not at all lmfao I would have done it too! Just helps him get back to reality. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
huntersmama711
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM
I would've done the same thing. Actually, I would've smacked df earlier. I don't care if he glances but to stand there and stare is disrespectful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luv_my_xiya
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Eh...i wouldn't really care
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ideal_Lady
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM
4 moms liked this

What do you expect? you were at a club.

Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

uh yeah, that is assault. How would you feel if he slapped you in the back of the head? 

.betty.white.
by bilf on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Lawd.  "Yes babe, lets go to a strip club but no looking!!!"

What did you expect to happen when taking him there??  LOL.  You can go and not get mad at what happens, or you can not go.  But if you go then I don't feel like you have the right to be mad he was checking out a stripper.....  

ETHANMASONMOMMY
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Did u read the whole post or just glance at it?? Cause where in there did I say it was a strip club???

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

What do you expect? you were at a club.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Exactly. WTF?

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

uh yeah, that is assault. How would you feel if he slapped you in the back of the head? 

ETHANMASONMOMMY
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Where did I say it was a strip club??? And I have been to a strip club w him and I dont care if thats where we were, but this is not the case.

Quoting .betty.white.:

What did you expect to happen when taking him there??  LOL.  You can go and not get mad at what happens, or you can not go.  But if you go then I don't feel like you have the right to be mad he was checking out a stripper.....  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.betty.white.
by bilf on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, I read "stripper pole" "girl Dancing on it" "we went to a few clubs down town" and just made the connection it was a strip club...  Not that crazy of an assumption to make based on what you said...

Quoting ETHANMASONMOMMY:

Where did I say it was a strip club??? And I have been to a strip club w him and I dont care if thats where we were, but this is not the case.

Quoting .betty.white.:

Join us at   http://www.cafemom.com/group/116354

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)