• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant walkers. Edit...About the Walking Dead...Total der moment for me.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:11 PM
  • 44 Replies

Why are there no pregnant walkers?? I don't know why but this drives me nuts. It just makes the show that much less awesome for me. I know it is a small aspect but they've had women, men, and children walkers...why no pregnant walkers? Can anyone think of a plausible reason for this? lol

Edit: I posted this post here by mistake. I meant to post it in a group about the Walking Dead tv show. I THOUGHT I made a post here about ADD (ironically).

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshandJax
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM
...what?
xElizabethx
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:17 PM

?? Am I the only one that has ever wondered this? I mean, obviously the walkers wouldn't give birth...I don't know...Just something that stuck in my head as weird that they have not been included in the story line.

Quoting AshandJax:

...what?

Luna091306
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Hmmmm....you know I never thought about it before but you're right. Doesn't make much sense.

epoh
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:18 PM
I don't understand what you're asking about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilayframe
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Walking dead?? I need to catch up on that show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celeciag
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:21 PM
You think they would just stay 'pregnant'? Not spontaneously abort When they're turned? ...... Ew I don't want to think about what would happened then

Quoting xElizabethx:

?? Am I the only one that has ever wondered this? I mean, obviously the walkers wouldn't give birth...I don't know...Just something that stuck in my head as weird that they have not been included in the story line.

Quoting AshandJax:

...what?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xElizabethx
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Pregnant zombies. I'm starting to think I'm nuts for thinking about this. I was thinking from this point of view...Pregnant women had to be infected which I guess would mean that their fetus' would be infected. I'm just pointing out that I've not seen any walkers with obviously pregnant stomachs. Too gory for tv? Not important detail? It's just something that stuck out to me and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it.

xElizabethx
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Ooooookay. Now I see what I did. I had two posts up. I meant to post THIS post in the walking dead group and a post about ADD (ironically) in this group. Ugh. Lame sauce on my part. My bad!

ilayframe
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:24 PM
2 moms liked this
What if they came across a pregnant walker who was in labor! And the child came out and was not infected...and they had the antidote in their blood. ahh the world lives!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xElizabethx
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

See?!? They're totally skipping a potential awesome and gory story line. lol

Quoting ilayframe:

What if they came across a pregnant walker who was in labor! And the child came out and was not infected...and they had the antidote in their blood. ahh the world lives!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)