Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Psychics/ESP/precognition, etc

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:10 PM
  • 24 Replies
Can anyone share any info, experiences?

My 5yr old dd has correctly told us about a few future events. She knew a tornado was going to be at my moms house (in another town) without hearing any radio or tv (ie. no weather reports) and MANY other things.
As a kid, I dreamt about events before they happened. I even knew what people would wear. I saw in dreams BOTH of my kids before I was pregnant and knew before an ultrasound their sex, hair & eye color. My mom also had dreams about my son decades before he was born. I have a great sense of intuition. I can tell if people are 'good' or 'bad'. I am always right about that. I have distrusted people (that i knew) for no apparent reason that later were caught stealing, lying, and one was even a molestor. People trust me (and dh) quickly too. He's an excellent salesperson bc people always say they feel like they know him. I am a nursing student & patients open up to me like they will for no one else. Total strangers spill their life story to me all the time! Lol

My dh has these dreams of the future too. His are more intense but he's had them come true also.
My mom, grandmother, father, and I have all had experiences with maybe paranormal things. I don't necessarily believe in ghosts but something was there. My mom & I also have seen an angel, my father has also. This I am sure of.

I do very much believe in God, Angels, and demons. I believe God is stronger than any demon and i won't be harmed by anything like that. I also believe that we all have special gifts. I do very much believe in guardian angels too :) I am not a new-age hippie chick ;) but I am in touch with nature.
Idk, I'm kind of rambling but I'd love to hear from others like me & my family! I love a good ghost story but that's not realy what I'm taking about, that's not realy my experience :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Famousglm714
by Gina on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I've had quite a few dreams really happen exactly like the dream. I get weird flashes in my head sometimes. Once in high school I saw the words "car crash" flash through my head. It's hard to exlain. It stops me in my tracks. The next night my BFF got in a horrible accident and totaled her car. I wish I could understand it more and possibly help people.

Also, it's really cool how you saw your kids before they were born. I saw my son in one of my "flashes"
about a year before I got pregnant. I'm so glad I told someone the day after it happened. Now they believe me about this stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladywithtwo
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM
That's cool too! I have wondered (as I am pretty spiritual) if these visions or whatever are supposed to help us in someway. Like the car crash, that could have been a warning. Idk about seeing our kids except we're lucky :) I KNEW my whole life what my child would look like and I was right! My dd is his opposite in looks but I was right about her too.
I think a lot of people may have this ability to a degree & ignore it. You always hear stories about people that were hurt or attacked saying something didn't 'feel right'

Quoting Famousglm714:

I've had quite a few dreams really happen exactly like the dream. I get weird flashes in my head sometimes. Once in high school I saw the words "car crash" flash through my head. It's hard to exlain. It stops me in my tracks. The next night my BFF got in a horrible accident and totaled her car. I wish I could understand it more and possibly help people.

Also, it's really cool how you saw your kids before they were born. I saw my son in one of my "flashes"

about a year before I got pregnant. I'm so glad I told someone the day after it happened. Now they believe me about this stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by Charlotte on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I have premonitions, but I do not know how to read them until after the fact. Does that make sense?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ejbljb
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting JustCJ:

I have premonitions, but I do not know how to read them until after the fact. Does that make sense?

Makes sense to me. I'm the same way.
Ladywithtwo
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Yeah, sometimes I will remember a dream after the situation happens. I used to keep a dream journal & I was more aware of things. I'm too tired with my kids to do that now haha

Quoting JustCJ:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this
I get deja vu a lot. I dream things before they happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladywithtwo
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:29 PM
What kind of things do you dream about?

Quoting beadingmom17:

I get deja vu a lot. I dream things before they happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by Charlotte on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM
I am very nervous about it because long story short I had premonitions of my sons and my stepfathers deaths. My son was within a month and my stepfather I would say about two or three. I am concerned about my father as I think I am having the premonition again.

Quoting ejbljb:

Quoting JustCJ:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladywithtwo
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM
I'm so sorry. That would be a big burden to have I would think :( Is your father heathy? Can you encourage him to get a physical or anything? This is really personal I know, I won't be offended if you don't want to answer.

Quoting JustCJ:

I am very nervous about it because long story short I had premonitions of my sons and my stepfathers deaths. My son was within a month and my stepfather I would say about two or three. I am concerned about my father as I think I am having the premonition again.

Quoting ejbljb:

Quoting JustCJ:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Be.the.change.♥ on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this
Sometimes I feel like I dream of things that happen irl. I get this weird feeling and remember seeing it before. But.. I'm not 100% sure. People also open up to me very easily. People love talking to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)