• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday success!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
  • 8 Replies

We had a birthday party for the little boy my friends took in. It was great I don't think he ever had a party or anything and he was so happy to get the gifts he got. I don't have many pics but here he is with his cake that he stuck hot fries in lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LCWAmommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Here is the cake before we cut it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by Charlotte on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Aww that is so awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Aww , he looks happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bryant1201
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:28 PM

AWWW! Happy Birthday to him!

Mamas1stbaby
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:29 PM
He's a cutie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:43 PM
He was he kept thanking me and telling me how good the food was lol i am so happy he had a special day. He didnt get anything expensive but he loved it all. Its hard to believe just 3 months ago this kid was on the verge of getting kicked out of school. If he hadnt found my friends family who knows where he would be. ( his mom went to jail for at least18 months on tuesday and my friend got his mom to sign over custody before so he wouldnt end up in foster care)

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Aww , he looks happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:52 AM
That's a great / amazing friend you have.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

He was he kept thanking me and telling me how good the food was lol i am so happy he had a special day. He didnt get anything expensive but he loved it all. Its hard to believe just 3 months ago this kid was on the verge of getting kicked out of school. If he hadnt found my friends family who knows where he would be. ( his mom went to jail for at least18 months on tuesday and my friend got his mom to sign over custody before so he wouldnt end up in foster care)

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Aww , he looks happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:21 PM
She is amazing I don't know what I would do without her either

Quoting aprilsalcro:

That's a great / amazing friend you have.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Aww , he looks happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)