Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are the signs that a child is being touched inappropriately?? update at top

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM
  • 116 Replies
Thanks for all the help ladies

Update 3-6-12
Sorry its taken me so long to update had to take DD to doc and go to work. The doctor could not confirm any molestation. She has not been penetrated. She doesn't have a uti or a yeast infection. They told me to keep my eyes open and if I notice it more than bring her back. So that's the update.

My DD is 2. She doesn't speak well so I can't come right out and ask. She cries when I change her. She cries when I give her a bath saying no mommy no and I ask why she says daddy. We are currently separated. She's been trying to stick her tongue in your mouth when she gives kisses. My mom says it could be something or it could be nothing. She has a checkup scheduled for tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadismay
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Fear of people that look similar to the person who did it to them. Acting out of chracter such as peeing the bed habitually after having been potty trained. Trying to touch others or themselves inappropriatley. And of course the traditional acting out throwing fits about strange things etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Irritation in the area, the child paying extra attention to an area on themselves or others CAN be but not necessarily, another thing they look at is if adult hair is found on or near their privates.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DropZoneMom
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Some children also gravitate TO the abuser.

alotleft2do
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

When a child complains of pain or irritation in their privates, bloody underwear, they poop their pants when they are old enough not to. When they act out sexually is usually a good sign

mommy2angels427
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM

don't know for certain... sooooo bump.  good luck!

3lilmonsters88
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Thanks

Quoting mommy2angels427:

don't know for certain... sooooo bump.  good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alotleft2do
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Quoting mamadismay:

Fear of people that look similar to the person who did it to them. Acting out of chracter such as peeing the bed habitually after having been potty trained. Trying to touch others or themselves inappropriatley. And of course the traditional acting out throwing fits about strange things etc.

oh when my daughter was 5 and playing on the swings a 7 yr old neighbor boy came up to her, rubbed his hand on her private area and asked "can I f#ck you"   my daughter came running in the house asking me what it means when a boy asks if they can eff you and she then told me the story. I was livid and turns out the boys older sister had been molesting him...because she was being molested. She was acting out on her brother what was being done to her. It's all a domino effect

mommy2angels427
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM
3 moms liked this

after reading your edit, i just want to cry... hugs momma, I hope for all of you it's nothing.  all my best

jiblet
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Yes it sounds like something to get checked out. So sorry if its true, but sticking your tounge in a mouth when kissing is something a child would not usually know unless sexualized. I hope its not true.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)