Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who else despises eating healthy?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:03 PM
  • 95 Replies
3 moms liked this
I used it be overweight. I'd diet all the time. Healthy food makes we want to gag. After having two kids my metabolism did a 360 and I lost 70 lbs. I eat what I want and stay a sz 3. Dumb luck? Anyway, I can't fathom eating grilled chicken, almonds and salads all day. I love pizza, ice cream, candy and chips. Do you truly like eating healthy? Or do you hate it?

Oh and no I do not allow my kids to eat the way I do. Never. I know my eating habits are atrocious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Josie.Grossie
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I love salads, almonds and grilled chicken. I also love veggies and eat the steamed green giant ones Mmmmmm! I also love a good steak, burgers and mozzarella sticks.

sunfireprincess
Just one of those things I need to do to stay healthy I guess. I will need to lose 33 lbs here soon and I know
my sweet tooth won't help lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SophistiSlut

Me! I eat what I want, when I want. Usually it's junk food.

I'm 5'3 and 98lbs.

epoh
by Emerald Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I like eating healthy. :) I mean, we enjoy junk on occasion but I really do love salads and grilled chicken and almonds and apples. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sailor_nena
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Lmao you like everything I hate

I do like broccoli o.o

Quoting Josie.Grossie:

I love salads, almonds and grilled chicken. I also love veggies and eat the steamed green giant ones Mmmmmm! I also love a good steak, burgers and mozzarella sticks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM
5 moms liked this
I actually much prefer eating healthy. When I eat any junk, I feel sluggish and bogged down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sailor_nena
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM
I have a huuuuge sweet tooth fo REAL

Quoting sunfireprincess:

Just one of those things I need to do to stay healthy I guess. I will need to lose 33 lbs here soon and I know

my sweet tooth won't help lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingSAHMommy
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I despise watching what I eat. I had an eating disorder for a couple of years when younger, and I've come an amazing way. However, I hate watching what I eat now. With that being said, I love most healthy foods. I'm a huge fan of fresh produce especially. I'd rather eat a tomato than chips or cookies any day. My only major junk food craving is Taco Bell, since I've been pregnant. I';m in love with that darn volcano sauce! I pretty much eat what I want. We do eat some "junk food", but it's the minority of our diet, and it's all in moderation. I don't believe in being completely restrictive.

sunfireprincess
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM
I feel sluggish too

Quoting beadingmom17:

I actually much prefer eating healthy. When I eat any junk, I feel sluggish and bogged down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:09 PM
I get sick of healthy food but never salad I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN