Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm here:

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 8:59 AM
  • 3 Replies
I was so excited to hear about momcafe that I've already mentioned it to other friends of mine. My sister found it and knew right away that even though I'm not a computer buff that I could manage to figure things out for this purpose. Hello everybody! I can't wait to meet you and start forming friendships with other moms around the states/world. I started having kids kind of early and so most of my friends have backed off instead of learning to enjoy my experiences and take them to heart. And my bestest girlfriend and I are both moms but far enough apart that it seems we never get to see each other or talk. I hope she gets online with mom cafe also! She'd love to meet you as well.
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Reanee
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 9:09 AM
Hi, sounds great nice to meet you too!!!! My name is Lizz and I am a mother of 3 and married for almost 7 years now. I live in Texas and have been here all my life, I wanna travel one day but everyone keeps telling me that there's no place like home....lolol. Well, Welcome to Cafemom and enjoy!!!!
sysymom
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 9:35 AM
Welcome.  You've come to the right site.  Everyone here is great.  I totally understand about friends.  I had a couple of friends who were like sisters.  One of my friends and I both have a daughter.  We give each other tips and advice.  My other friend has not been around us as she used to be.  Hope to talk to you soon.
cristakub
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 10:49 AM

Hello, My name is Christina, I am a mom of three terrors....

It is funny how your "friends" disappear when you decide to grow up.  I had a few good friends that always wanted me to go out like we used to and with a then 1 year old and a newborn, I couldnt exactally hang out at the local dance club! So they moved on and found more dance club buddies, and I guess we are finding more moms!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)