Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Passion Party Opinions

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 8:53 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hey ladies i'm a Passion Party rep and i just wanted to  get a few opinions from you all.

have you ever been to a passion party if so what products do you like the most, which ones to dislike?

would you like to play games at the party or not?

if you ever hosted a party what kind of gifts would you rather receive?

and last but not least just anything you want to add or say positive or negative let me have it :)

by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
3earthangels
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM
I held one a few years ago, and have attended a few since then. My reps were a couple, and they were the reps for the other parties I've been to. Really awesome people! Anyway, we played a few games. One where we had to pass a double sided dildo around the circle between our knees, kind of like hot potato. Whoever was last one standing got a little gift bag of lubes, creams, and other small toys. Everyone got a small sample gift bag of different lubes. I as a hostess got 10% of all sales free in merchandise, which was fabulous! I ended up getting my fave vibrator for free, and had some extra left.

I loved that my reps had so many items we could look at there, and that they were willing to tell us how to use them with pointers. They had all kinds of lubes/creams we could feel, smell, and taste. Also loved that they were just so open and fun, and that they showed up about 30 minutes early to set-up a pretty display instead of just pulling things out of boxes/bags.

The only problem I did have was everyone's stuff for some reason was sent to me, then I had to give it or send it to them. I don't know what that was about. It all came in individual packaging with their names but my address :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yo.momma.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM

thank you! i'm still trying to get into the groove of doing my thing i been doing them for about 2 months now. i love the double headed dildo game i may do that one at my next party. 

Quoting 3earthangels:

I held one a few years ago, and have attended a few since then. My reps were a couple, and they were the reps for the other parties I've been to. Really awesome people! Anyway, we played a few games. One where we had to pass a double sided dildo around the circle between our knees, kind of like hot potato. Whoever was last one standing got a little gift bag of lubes, creams, and other small toys. Everyone got a small sample gift bag of different lubes. I as a hostess got 10% of all sales free in merchandise, which was fabulous! I ended up getting my fave vibrator for free, and had some extra left.

I loved that my reps had so many items we could look at there, and that they were willing to tell us how to use them with pointers. They had all kinds of lubes/creams we could feel, smell, and taste. Also loved that they were just so open and fun, and that they showed up about 30 minutes early to set-up a pretty display instead of just pulling things out of boxes/bags.

The only problem I did have was everyone's stuff for some reason was sent to me, then I had to give it or send it to them. I don't know what that was about. It all came in individual packaging with their names but my address :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)