Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Moms with at home businesses/direct sales

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 1:05 PM
  • 71 Replies
2 moms liked this

I own a blog and I am trying to find out more about at home sales. In the past, I have sold a couple different things: Cutco knives and Avon. Neither did very well because at the time, I didn't know too many people, but with my blog, I have made a lot of new connections. I feel I might be better equiped to sell something now. I also am trying to do product reviews on my blog and help others out who do direct sales, since I remember how hard it was to sell things with hardly any connections. So, can you mommys help me out? I either would like to work with you on being feautued in my blog for a product review  or find out info on what you sell and what the investment was. Thanks!

I would really be interested in finding moms with unique things like crafters who make stuff and sell them ect, but would like to find out any info.

:)

by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommavieve
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 1:07 PM
I don't know much about it. My aunt is a chocolatier for Dove and a friend of mine sells Mary Kay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I am a very interesting mom, but i dont do crafts or home sales.

BOOO

aka_speezolove
by Spencer's Wifey on Mar. 23, 2012 at 1:12 PM

BUMP!

aka_speezolove
by Spencer's Wifey on Mar. 23, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Quoting Mommavieve:

I don't know much about it. My aunt is a chocolatier for Dove and a friend of mine sells Mary Kay.

haha thats the last thing I need..more chocolate lol

aka_speezolove
by Spencer's Wifey on Mar. 23, 2012 at 1:26 PM

BUMP!

FLmom26
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I just started with Pampered Chef. I got my starter kit 2 days ago, and I'm still going thru the training videos. So far it looks like it may be promising. From what I've seen, they really do have some great products.

aka_speezolove
by Spencer's Wifey on Mar. 23, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Quoting FLmom26:

I just started with Pampered Chef. I got my starter kit 2 days ago, and I'm still going thru the training videos. So far it looks like it may be promising. From what I've seen, they really do have some great products.

I have a couple of thier products, but the starter kit was too much for me. They do have some great products though.

FLmom26
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Thanks, good to know that someone else (besides a consultant) likes their products. Makes me more confident that I got behind a good company. The starter kit was a little pricey, but I had looked into it for awhile and just waited for a special on it that I was happy with.

Quoting aka_speezolove:

Quoting FLmom26:

I have a couple of thier products, but the starter kit was too much for me. They do have some great products though.

aka_speezolove
by Spencer's Wifey on Mar. 23, 2012 at 2:03 PM

BUMP!

naominpipermom
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 2:05 PM
I sell mary kay $100 start up and i.do pretty well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)