Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

WINNER ANNOUNCED in last reply! Giveaway: Subscribe to CafeMom Studios on YouTube and Enter to Win an iPad3!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:22 AM
  • 180998 Replies
14 moms liked this

We just launched a new season of fantastic shows on our CafeMom Studios YouTube channel!

To celebrate, we're giving away a brand new iPad3 to one lucky subscriber to our channel. The new iPad is amazing for both watching video AND shooting your own home movies!

Here's how to enter:

1. Click here to become a subscriber to the CafeMom studios YouTube channel. (You can skip this step if you're already subscribed.) If you're not already a YouTube member, you'll have to create an account or sign in using your Google account.

2. Check out all the new shows!

3. Come back to this thread and leave a post telling us which show you're most excited to watch.

GOOD LUCK!

The CafeMom Studios Sweepstakes starts 4/2/12 at 11am (ET) and ends 4/8/2012 at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").

Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive an iPad3 (valued at $499).  The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/9/12/

*No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Replies (1-10):
LiesLiesLies
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm excited to watch mine! And nervous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by ♥Tinkerbell♥ on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM
3 moms liked this

I am looking forward to watching "Your kid asked what?" That one seems like it would be really interesting and fun to watch.

young_lv_mom
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
The your kids asked what? Seems very cute, and they ask things adults like to know as well lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Your kids asked what! 

Fun idea! 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

The green living one!! that would interests me a lot! 

mallowcup17
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM

definitley your kid asked what? great idea CM

thenguyenclan
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM

im excited to watch the Kristen Chase Show!! Haha...she's funny :-)

Lachrymose
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I'm interested to see the Your Kids Asked What?!? video as well as the Why Obamacare is Wrong for America video.  :)

thenguyenclan
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 12:01 PM

your kids asked what seems funny too :-) 

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump for later!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)