Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She died and Im alone

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM
  • 46 Replies

My nannie died. Im a wreck I have no one here. I tried to tell my best friend. I text her and said my nannie is dying taking her last breath. SHe text what I said she is dying right now. she said I know but I didnt expect that. I havent heard from her. SHe dont have her kids this weekend and is aat the bar I guess beer and chasing men is more important to her than someone she calls her best friend/sister.

I dont have any family here. Im all alone and i hate this

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Sorry momma. Peace and love to you..your family and your nannie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karla85
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM
I am so sorry you are going through that by yourself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ff-princess
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I'm sorry for your loss, and sorry that you have to find out at a time like this just who your friends are.

mommykate4
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM

aww im so sorry hunny :( prayers!!

iloveashton804
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Oh I am so sorry! I am so close to my Grandma and when she passes (she's 86) I will feel so alone in this world!!! I hate that your BFF isn't there for you! =( I'll be here for you. You can tell me about her, or scream or cry. I wish I could give you an IRL hug! You can even call me if you want! I'm a good listener and have nothing but time!

angie729
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM

She went in the hospital yesterday...I knew...when i went to bed  last night I smelled biscuts...she used to always make biscuts from scratch. I saw her at christmas i didnt want to quit hugging her when i lfet i knew inside it was the last time i would see her

Quoting iloveashton804:

Oh I am so sorry! I am so close to my Grandma and when she passes (she's 86) I will feel so alone in this world!!! I hate that your BFF isn't there for you! =( I'll be here for you. You can tell me about her, or scream or cry. I wish I could give you an IRL hug! You can even call me if you want! I'm a good listener and have nothing but time!

goodmama85
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Quoting mommykate4:

aww im so sorry hunny :( prayers!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetnsassymami
by Diabla on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I'm so sorry angie. lots of hugs. I'm here if you need to talk.

EDDES
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh it is okay we all have our turn it was just hers this time. Now, you just stay peaceful and trust God Okay?

Dont get yourself all down and out about all of this; I have to go someday and we all have to go someday, too.

We just trust in our God along the way and continue to live. Live your life.

If you ever want to talk please feel free.simple frownSorry that you are sad; I want you to be happy again. I know this is difficult. But this too shall pass in time.

We all have to move on in life.

80s bluei love being here; thank you for spending time with me and sharing your thoughts. 

mstkn.identity
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Im so sorry momma ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)