Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

We didn't have much money this Easter because I'm getting married in 14 days plus its our youngest daughters birthday on the 13th. (Yes,, we had the kids before marriage haha, we did it backwords). Usually we spend a little over $100.00. This year we got 4 baskets 3 girls and 1 boy. They all got a stuffed teddy, some chocolates, peeps, marshmallow egg, suckers and some jelly beans along with 6 stuffed eggs to find. We probably spent 25.00 for it all. Id love for the kids to understand the true meaning of this day and not about the baskets of candy and goodies. I'm just so excited for them too see them.
So.... With that said, let's see your baskets!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Replies (31-40):
jarji
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I bought powdered donut holes so they can have "bunny tails" for breakfast in the morning. 

Quoting Jay9xoxo:

Sorry for the sideways lol. My sons are 6 & 4. And besides this they have about 30 eggs each hidden around the house.

Oh, and Santa and the Easter Bunny always stop at Dunkin Donuts for them FYI lol.

KeepOnWalking
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
No! I love what you did! May I ask how old he is?

Quoting LostTheSlipper:

I kind of cut back this year, especially on candy. I hope DS isn't too disappointed...

He'll also have these sitting at his spot at the table:

..He asked me for the Sock Monkey lol. He'll also have to find eggs. He loves that part.

Do you think he'll be disappointed? :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeepOnWalking
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Haha, apparently I'm not the only one that shopped at the dollar tree lol... I love that store
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yayay15
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM
I got my daughter that giraffe! Those are so cute. I got her an owl and penguin also.

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Those eggs each have a five dollar bill In them..and I gotta put the hard boiled eggs in there too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.MommyEast.
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM

MammaPaparazza
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM
I got the pink rabbit too but I'm gonna give it to my neice

Quoting yayay15:

I got my daughter that giraffe! Those are so cute. I got her an owl and penguin also.

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Those eggs each have a five dollar bill In them..and I gotta put the hard boiled eggs in there too

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Here it is. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LostTheSlipper
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:21 AM

He's 8.

Quoting KeepOnWalking:

No! I love what you did! May I ask how old he is?

Quoting LostTheSlipper:

I kind of cut back this year, especially on candy. I hope DS isn't too disappointed...

He'll also have these sitting at his spot at the table:

..He asked me for the Sock Monkey lol. He'll also have to find eggs. He loves that part.

Do you think he'll be disappointed? :/

damionsmama7195
by Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:21 AM

yayay15
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM
I haven't seen that one. I went to The mountains a few weeks ago and in one of the souvenir shops they had a lady bug, it was so cute but I already had three so I didn't Want to buy any more.

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

I got the pink rabbit too but I'm gonna give it to my neice

Quoting yayay15:

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)