Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Are you for or against...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:11 AM
  • 60 Replies
The death penalty? Is it legal in your state?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fallenangel7386
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:12 AM
I am for it in most cases. I believe it is still legal in the state I live in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:13 AM

i am for it  and before someone says it because i dont know some one on it , i do   3 weeks ago a good friend from high school was murdered with his parents by his brother who is now charged with 3 counts of capital murder and i hope he gets the death penalty

i also know the brother too

kara.haughton
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Omg! That is so sad :(

Quoting Fields456:

i am for it  and before someone says it because i dont know some one on it , i do   3 weeks ago a good friend from high school was murdered with his parents by his brother who is now charged with 3 counts of capital murder and i hope he gets the death penalty

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:19 AM

it is very sad  he was planning a columbine attack on a a local school(which me dd goes too) and he killed his parents and brother so they didnt have to live with the shame of what he did!   his dad was a very loved 5th grade science teacher and his brother was a computer genius   i hope he frys

Quoting kara.haughton:

Quoting Fields456:

kara.haughton
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:22 AM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kara.haughton
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:23 AM
I hate hearing stories like that! Senseless murder

Quoting Fields456:

it is very sad  he was planning a columbine attack on a a local school(which me dd goes too) and he killed his parents and brother so they didnt have to live with the shame of what he did!   his dad was a very loved 5th grade science teacher and his brother was a computer genius   i hope he frys

Quoting kara.haughton:

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:28 AM

yup its so sad 

Quoting kara.haughton:

I hate hearing stories like that! Senseless murder

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting kara.haughton:

Quoting Fields456:

Ayla-bellesmom
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 5:17 AM
Against. Its illegal everywhere in my country.
Mychele
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Quoting fallenangel7386:

I am for it in most cases. I believe it is still legal in the state I live in.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 5:17 AM

So torn.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)