Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

A.D.D. is just an out-of-control Child & the result of bad Parenting

Posted by   + Show Post

Many People think ADD is over-diagnosed in children. The Child is just out of control, the Parents just Lazy. So What are your thoughts on Adult ADD?

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Replies (111-113):
.Beloved.
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I admit that I know little to nothing about add/adhd or any other disorder, so I will not comment on it, but, what I will say you clairwil, are amazing, and your son is absolutely the most adorable child I have ever seen.

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting karen2112:

I used to think that until I realized how different my child was from others. It's easy to make that observation when you're removed from the situation.

I just spent quite a while searching YouTube, to find a clip of a child with ADHD.  The funny thing was, Mark was playing in my room at the time, and was being way more active than any of the clips I found.

I eventually found this clip, which is pretty much what he's like, 18 hours a day.

Clairwil
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Quoting .Beloved.:

what I will say you clairwil, are amazing, and your son is absolutely the most adorable child I have ever seen.

eeek, sorry, I didn't mean to convey that impression.

The child in the clip isn't my son - he just has the same activity level as him.

The following pictures are of my actual son.  They don't really show the constant activity level, but here he is climbing into a box:

.Beloved.
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:11 PM

he's just as adorable :0

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting .Beloved.:

what I will say you clairwil, are amazing, and your son is absolutely the most adorable child I have ever seen.

eeek, sorry, I didn't mean to convey that impression.

The child in the clip isn't my son - he just has the same activity level as him.

The following pictures are of my actual son.  They don't really show the constant activity level, but here he is climbing into a box:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN