Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

'16 & Pregnant' Couple Pregnant AGAIN After Child Services Incident

Posted by   + Show Post

'16 & Pregnant' Couple Pregnant AGAIN After Child Services Incident

Exclusive

0406_pregnant_EXIt's barely been six months since Child Protective Services took away their daughter -- but TMZ has learned, "16 and Pregnant" couple Ebony and Joshua Rendon are PREGNANT ... AGAIN.

Joshua tells TMZ, Ebony is currently 10 weeks preggers with the couple's second child.

According to Joshua, the pregnancy was NOT planned -- but he adds, "We are extremely excited for the baby."

Here's the kicker -- CPS took away Josh and Ebony's toddler last year because of the deplorable living conditions in the Rendons' household ... including maggot-filled piles of garbage and feces on the wall. The couple was arrested for child endangerment.

Shockingly, their girl is STILL with CPS -- and we're told Josh and Ebony only get supervised visitation. The case is still pending.

But Josh tells us, he and Ebony have learned from their mistakes, completed parenting classes, and now keep their home immaculate. Josh insists ... they're 100% ready for another kid.

Josh and Ebony are currently fighting to regain full custody of their daughter.

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Replies (41-50):
1stpreggers
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

I've seen it. My neighbor had them in her life for a year at bragg

Quoting 1stpreggers:

how did they get away with this in Base housing ?? Ive never heard of CPS actually on a post.

Doesnt the millitary have their own investigators through the millitary police?

Lilypie Maternity tickers
mm_mom515
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, and republicans want to take away bc.  We will just see more of this.  But thats for another discussion.  This show and Teen mom need to be taken off the tv.  It just glorifies teen pregnancy.  If you have an accident as a teen and are responsible in what ever your decision, thats one thing.  But to constantly get pregnant when you can't take care of your child is sad.

1stpreggers
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Quoting christi34:

Also on base housing it is mandatory that their housing be cleaned in the first place or they can lose their housing.

Quoting 1stpreggers:

how did they get away with this in Base housing ?? Ive never heard of CPS actually on a post.

That's what I was thinking maybe it happened after he got kicked out?

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM
When I lived on post I called cps one a family living in the same manner as this couple. I believe they and the mp and another family type group from post came and investigated.

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manicMOM_DLC
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Yes but they are also required to report things to the state. Normally child will be in state custody while parents utilize post services as recommended by state. But if u live off post you are 100% subject to state laws

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stpreggers
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I like teen mom 16 & pregnant, it even made me rethink about getting pregnant and raising a child and Im almost 26.

1stpreggers
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

Yes but they are also required to report things to the state. Normally child will be in state custody while parents utilize post services as recommended by state. But if u live off post you are 100% subject to state laws

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Did it say whether or not he was still in the service?

manicMOM_DLC
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM
I doubt it. Salvia was found in the home along with the filth. Fake weed is subject to court Marshall. My nieces ex was dishonorably discharged for it.

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Did it say whether or not he was still in the service?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stpreggers
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Quoting KelliansMom:

When I lived on post I called cps one a family living in the same manner as this couple. I believe they and the mp and another family type group from post came and investigated.

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Were they able to stay in base housing and the service?

Nicole060812
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Isn't that the guy that "thought for like 3 hours today!" lol that cracked me up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)