Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

'16 & Pregnant' Couple Pregnant AGAIN After Child Services Incident

Posted by   + Show Post

'16 & Pregnant' Couple Pregnant AGAIN After Child Services Incident

Exclusive

0406_pregnant_EXIt's barely been six months since Child Protective Services took away their daughter -- but TMZ has learned, "16 and Pregnant" couple Ebony and Joshua Rendon are PREGNANT ... AGAIN.

Joshua tells TMZ, Ebony is currently 10 weeks preggers with the couple's second child.

According to Joshua, the pregnancy was NOT planned -- but he adds, "We are extremely excited for the baby."

Here's the kicker -- CPS took away Josh and Ebony's toddler last year because of the deplorable living conditions in the Rendons' household ... including maggot-filled piles of garbage and feces on the wall. The couple was arrested for child endangerment.

Shockingly, their girl is STILL with CPS -- and we're told Josh and Ebony only get supervised visitation. The case is still pending.

But Josh tells us, he and Ebony have learned from their mistakes, completed parenting classes, and now keep their home immaculate. Josh insists ... they're 100% ready for another kid.

Josh and Ebony are currently fighting to regain full custody of their daughter.

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Replies (61-64):
AngeLnChainZ
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Everything I have read has only said he was "under investigation" so I don't know if he has actually been kicked out or not. I would suspect he will be if he hasn't already. I can't believe some people can be so stupid and nasty.

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

Daaaaaaaaaang. Didn't expect that from them. :o( 

Did he get kicked out of military for it?

Quoting AngeLnChainZ:

It is the military couple.

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

For some reason I don't think this is the military couple...

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

the military couple

Quoting JaimieLynn8:

I thought on the update she was in a different state? Aren't they the ones with twins?

Or the couple that wanted to join the military?

Lol yeesh.

I volunteer to save lives; What do you do?

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM
They were still living there when I moved. But I don't think she stayed in much longer. I know they had the cps called on them many times before anything really happened.

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Quoting KelliansMom:

When I lived on post I called cps one a family living in the same manner as this couple. I believe they and the mp and another family type group from post came and investigated.

Quoting 1stpreggers:

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

I've seen it. My neighbor had them in her life for a year at bragg

Quoting 1stpreggers:

how did they get away with this in Base housing ?? Ive never heard of CPS actually on a post.

Doesnt the millitary have their own investigators through the millitary police?

Were they able to stay in base housing and the service?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkiebabii
by Jennie on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Cps will take the new baby also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN