Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Thinkin about tracking down ss bio mom......piog..

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:46 AM
  • 350 Replies
1 mom liked this

Shes been out of the picture since day one.  My b/f has no idea Im thinking about this.  Im just curious if she got clean, help, and kicked her drug habit.  She hasn't made contact with my b/f at all to see her son.  But I was thinking about looking for her through facebook and stuff and meet up with her.  My ss has no memories of his mother and I want him to have at least one (as long as shes clean of course!).  I dont know if its a good idea or not. I'm torn.  Not too long ago I made him a photo album of his mother so he knows what she looks like and stuff.  I dont know how my b/f would react to this.  I wouldnt do it without his permission either. 

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mandiii04
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:47 AM
5 moms liked this
Not your kid, not your call.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:49 AM

Quoting Mandiii04:

im going to talk to the boyfriend first.  shoot the idea at him, he doesnt come up with ideas too often, hes not one to think outside the box. 

Brooke-Nicole
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:50 AM
4 moms liked this

I wouldn't even bring that up. Just leave it as it is.  If she wanted to see the boy she would have tried to already.  I would also put that photo album up until he is MUCH MUCH older. 

Mandiii04
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:51 AM
12 moms liked this
Youre not even married. He's not your stepson. You don't get any input. If your bf wanted to get in touch with her he'd do it. If BM was clean and wanted to see her kid then SHE'D get in touch.

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting Mandiii04:

im going to talk to the boyfriend first.  shoot the idea at him, he doesnt come up with ideas too often, hes not one to think outside the box. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Quoting Brooke-Nicole:

I wouldn't even bring that up. Just leave it as it is.  If she wanted to see the boy she would have tried to already.  I would also put that photo album up until he is MUCH MUCH older. 

we werent planning on making him a photo album like this so young.  he calls me mommy btw.  but my boyfriends idiot brother, a few months ago TOLD my ss that im not his real mommy, that he came from someone elses belly. so he was sad and confused and didnt understand how he has a different mommy. 

gemikris82
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:53 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Mandiii04:

Youre not even married. He's not your stepson. You don't get any input. If your bf wanted to get in touch with her he'd do it. If BM was clean and wanted to see her kid then SHE'D get in touch.

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting Mandiii04:

he calls me mommy, im going to marry his father, im his mother.  i consider him my son/ss i love him like my own. 

Mayra85
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:54 AM

BUMP!

Mandiii04
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this
"Going to get married" doesn't equal "married".

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting Mandiii04:

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting Mandiii04:

he calls me mommy, im going to marry his father, im his mother.  i consider him my son/ss i love him like my own. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mandiii04:

"Going to get married" doesn't equal "married".

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting Mandiii04:

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting Mandiii04:

doesnt matter, im still mommy. 

AMR320
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:57 AM
5 moms liked this
Bad idea. Leave it alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)