Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you have a fish tank?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM
  • 17 Replies

share some photos!

I love fish tanks :D ours is a 55 gal cichild tank .. a couple of loachs and two plecos, one regular and one albino

and yes the tank is two different colors lol we got a new hood and it has a different bulb in it.

The yellow one is a cichlid, can't remember what type.. the one on the left is a cobalt cichlid..

The left is a Johanni Cichlid and the one on the right is a loach that cleans everything, including the other fish. The one poking out of the rocks is a Cobalt we raised from a baby.. we have 3 total Coblat ones in that tank

That is the largest jeweled Cichlid they are really shy and like to stick to the caves. We have three jeweled ones, a breeding pair and one other. When they ahve babies its a huge swarm of them its pretty neat.

that laying there is a loach.. super fast and hard to get a photo of lol .. he usually hides but is unhappy we went from pea gravel to sand last night.. so he is pouting I think.

This is our baby tank.. right now it has 6 cobalts in it.. hard to see but if you look at the right about two inches up you can see one against a lighter rock.. atm they are like 1/2 an inch long maybe?

there is a couple of them.. sitting above that flat rock.

Here is a better photo of the Jeweled Cichlids

they are pretty cool :)

almost forgot.. two plecos.. one is a huge dark one but he is at the back and I can't get a photo.. this is an albino.. we got him about 1/3 the size.. he chills upside down on the rocks pretty much, eating algae..

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Where are the fish?? Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inspain
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Yeah, I've got a fish tank...but it's filled with Mardi Gras beads.

I don't get keeping fish.  Fish, for me, either need to be swimming past as I snorkel or laying quietly on my plate, preferably fried and served with chili sauce.

acaisha
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

lol you can see three in the photo.. cichilds like to hide a lot.. in the caves.. let me see if I can get a better photo of them

reesesami
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM
That's pretty cool! I love the rocks. My daughter has a mermaid gold fish tank but we just moved and haven't set it up for her yet. I should get that going today so we can get some fish on Monday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acaisha
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:13 PM

bump for fish photos

LizzyPookey1248
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM
I wanna see some fishiessssss!!!!!

Lol i love fish tanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acaisha
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM

there added some photos lol

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

acaisha
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

I wanna see some fishiessssss!!!!!

Lol i love fish tanks!

me too .. no one is sharing though :(

i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Omg they are beautiful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connietrrll
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

We have a 55 gallon fish tank. My grandkids used to love to feed them. But, the fish got old and died, and we never replaced them. So, we now have an empty 55 gallon fish tank in our living room. We will fill it someday! But, I love different colored gold fish, mollies, and tiny little neons!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)