Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I hate you Mr. IceCream Truck Man!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:01 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have been waiting for you for 3 hours! 3 HOURS! I hear the music of the truck each time and excitedly run outside with money in hand baby on the hip and wait, and wait........ and what do you do?! Go on the street over and not our street! You have been doing this for 3 hours. PLEASE one street over there is a very pregnant lady craving a vanilla ice cream cone.

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosaleeandtwo
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_love_doritos
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this
At least your ice cream man is not in jail. Mine is for selling weed out of his truck. If I known that I would of bought a coke, Doritos and some Mary jane
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Grand Wendy also hates the Ice-Cream man. He tortures the poor soul, speeding like a demon past her house with his music blaring as he drives to the elementary school down the street. No one is ever fast enough to catch him. And he doesn't make stops in the neighborhood until Summer. Grand Wendy sobs despondantly, "Ice cream man....Ice cream man....come back!".

Curse you, Ice Cream Man! Curse you!

jadsmummy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Quoting I_love_doritos:

At least your ice cream man is not in jail. Mine is for selling weed out of his truck. If I known that I would of bought a coke, Doritos and some Mary jane

I wonder what the percentage of weed to ice cream was?

marinenonstop
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_love_doritos
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM
They didn't say. They just caught him selling it out the truck.

Quoting jadsmummy:

Quoting I_love_doritos:

I wonder what the percentage of weed to ice cream was?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coleysmama
by Lisa on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Our old Ice cream truck guy knew to stop by our house for us and a couple of the neighbors. Theres a new guy who just who just speeds by and leaves a wake of crying kids on our street...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jadsmummy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:24 PM

:( that sucks. He FINNALY CAME, baby and I just devoured a vanilla cone and I am now sipping a Pepsi with satisfaction. LOL

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Grand Wendy also hates the Ice-Cream man. He tortures the poor soul, speeding like a demon past her house with his music blaring as he drives to the elementary school down the street. No one is ever fast enough to catch him. And he doesn't make stops in the neighborhood until Summer. Grand Wendy sobs despondantly, "Ice cream man....Ice cream man....come back!".

Curse you, Ice Cream Man! Curse you!

jadsmummy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Quoting coleysmama:

Our old Ice cream truck guy knew to stop by our house for us and a couple of the neighbors. Theres a new guy who just who just speeds by and leaves a wake of crying kids on our street...lol

How cold hearted! Dude! :( Poor kids. What a let down!

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Lol!

Quoting I_love_doritos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN