Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I hate you Mr. IceCream Truck Man!

Posted by   + Show Post

I have been waiting for you for 3 hours! 3 HOURS! I hear the music of the truck each time and excitedly run outside with money in hand baby on the hip and wait, and wait........ and what do you do?! Go on the street over and not our street! You have been doing this for 3 hours. PLEASE one street over there is a very pregnant lady craving a vanilla ice cream cone.

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Replies (11-19):
jadsmummy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Did you hear a while back about the Wendy's restaurant where they were selling pot through the drive thru?

Quoting I_love_doritos:

They didn't say. They just caught him selling it out the truck.

Quoting jadsmummy:

Quoting I_love_doritos:

At least your ice cream man is not in jail. Mine is for selling weed out of his truck. If I known that I would of bought a coke, Doritos and some Mary jane

I wonder what the percentage of weed to ice cream was?

MrS.GiFFord
by Brittany on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL ours came down our street today and my boys ran down the stairs yelling "ice cream man...ice cream man!!!"

jadsmummy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Quoting MrS.GiFFord:

LOL ours came down our street today and my boys ran down the stairs yelling "ice cream man...ice cream man!!!"

I was almost that close LOL. Thankfully he came down our street, I wouldn't have wanted to panic the neighbors LOL.

lovemybabies12
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyBugs
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM
its like they know...my kids have been outside going nuts...they hear him but fuck if he comes down this street...everywhere else but here...ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jadsmummy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Quoting LovelyBugs:

its like they know...my kids have been outside going nuts...they hear him but fuck if he comes down this street...everywhere else but here...ugh

:( bummer.

coleysmama
by Lisa on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:39 PM
I don't think he even realizes since hes gone by the time the kids get outside.
My 4 yr old is very dramatic and will stretch his arm out while screaming "noooo, come back ice cream!"

Quoting jadsmummy:

Quoting coleysmama:

Our old Ice cream truck guy knew to stop by our house for us and a couple of the neighbors. Theres a new guy who just who just speeds by and leaves a wake of crying kids on our street...lol

How cold hearted! Dude! :( Poor kids. What a let down!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrgetinold
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Oh i hope u got your ice cream! Our ice cream mans prices are way too high for me
Makynzies_Mommy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Probably 50/50 ppl who buy the week are buying ice cream too. Lol.

Quoting jadsmummy:

Quoting I_love_doritos:

At least your ice cream man is not in jail. Mine is for selling weed out of his truck. If I known that I would of bought a coke, Doritos and some Mary jane

I wonder what the percentage of weed to ice cream was?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)