Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Marathon Mom: As if motherhood wasn't enough of a challenge...

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

This amazing mom runs, bikes, and swims -- a lot! -- for great causes, while raising 2 boys! And she makes it look easy. Not sure I could do it, but it's definitely inspiring. Check it out:

How do you find time to work out as a mom? Have you participated in any competitions like Kristin?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
my4yahoos
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I have a friend that's a mom of 4, volunteers, and still runs like 6-10 marathons a year.

Cafe Kristin
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Wow! That is amazing. That takes such motivation and dedication. So impressed by moms like this!

Quoting my4yahoos:

I have a friend that's a mom of 4, volunteers, and still runs like 6-10 marathons a year.

jen2150
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:26 PM

That is amazing.  I would love to be able to run marathons.  I am hoping to get there some day.  I am taking karate right now and that is very hard for me.  I go to class 3 times per week and workout at least 2-3 times per week working on my splits.  I think with anything you just need to make it a priority.    Good for her.

Vertical15
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I have too much weight to lose to run marathons but I'd like to get there.  I workout in the evenings when I get off work around 10pm, my husband does the nighttime thing with the kids and I get my *me time*

Kristiin definately rocks it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)