Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm officially a photographer now!

Posted by   + Show Post

I downloaded instagram! Haha, kidding. But today my son gave a flower to a girl for the first time without being prompted. He later took it back because she didn't want to share a toy, LOL. Ah, 2 year old love!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (51-60):
.lovemygirls.
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:40 AM
and OP, your son is adorable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abstractmommy
by Killer Potatoes on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:43 AM
He is so big!!! Omg! You make the cutest babies! Are you going to have more? I want at least 1 more.

I actually took classes in undergrad and loved it, but I wouldn't even know where to start. I used to think that all someone needs is a nice camera and to know how to use it, but then one of my friends became a photographer and proved me wrong. After 4 years in college for photography her photos are average at best and she hasn't been able to launch her business since she started it in 2006!

Quoting misssy2000:

Hes giant the biggest little one I have ever had.  Hes 20 months now so our guys are about the same age. How have you been? I am actually really looking into becoming a photographer, you should to, its good money and you already enjoy taking pics. :)

Quoting abstractmommy:

Thank you;) your youngest must be getting so big now! Last time I saw a pic he was a peanut in a big carseat!

Quoting misssy2000:

awwww hes a cutie love the pic.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abstractmommy
by Killer Potatoes on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Thank you <3

Quoting .lovemygirls.:

and OP, your son is adorable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Thanks I live outside of Asheville but we frequent it very often cause Madison Co has nada LOL. My lil sis calls this the Dang it pick cause I caught a deer taking a leak . 

Quoting KeepJeep:

We live in Asheville. We love the Nature Center! Nice picture.

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

Now THIS takes talent . Captured the perfect moment at the WNC Nature Center yestday LOL.

abstractmommy
by Killer Potatoes on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:45 AM
More legit than you know! Means the government paid for your classes, so pro is just a website away!

Quoting .lovemygirls.:

I am a semi pro. almost done with my classes. Paid in FS. Is that legit?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abstractmommy
by Killer Potatoes on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:46 AM
LOL omg, i couldnt tell from that angle what animal it was. Im a dork.

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

Thanks I live outside of Asheville but we frequent it very often cause Madison Co has nada LOL. My lil sis calls this the Dang it pick cause I caught a deer taking a leak . 

Quoting KeepJeep:

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

Now THIS takes talent . Captured the perfect moment at the WNC Nature Center yestday LOL.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:48 AM

LMAO but it looks like one squatting like that . Its a Whitetail Deer taking a leak : P I am talented like that : ) My lil sis calls its the Dang it pic and our convo went a lil something like this. Little sis " Its peeing" Me " I just took a picture of it peeing". Anything to capture the moment *shrug*

Quoting abstractmommy:

Is that a kangaroo? Wallabee?

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:50 AM

awww thanks!! I have taken a class also in high school. I think being a great photographer take a good camera, and some skill some people take crappy pics even with a good camera. I know lots of people that do. I know someone who took one couple months class and is an excellent photographer. YOu just have to have a eye for it though and some people with all the classes do not. I am not birthing anymore kids, we are adopting though hopefully soon. YOu want one more, any plans for one anytime soon? I had all mine close and it was fun, and they all adore each other. So its been nice having them close.

Quoting abstractmommy:

He is so big!!! Omg! You make the cutest babies! Are you going to have more? I want at least 1 more.

I actually took classes in undergrad and loved it, but I wouldn't even know where to start. I used to think that all someone needs is a nice camera and to know how to use it, but then one of my friends became a photographer and proved me wrong. After 4 years in college for photography her photos are average at best and she hasn't been able to launch her business since she started it in 2006!

Quoting misssy2000:

Hes giant the biggest little one I have ever had.  Hes 20 months now so our guys are about the same age. How have you been? I am actually really looking into becoming a photographer, you should to, its good money and you already enjoy taking pics. :)

Quoting abstractmommy:

Thank you;) your youngest must be getting so big now! Last time I saw a pic he was a peanut in a big carseat!

Quoting misssy2000:

awwww hes a cutie love the pic.

abstractmommy
by Killer Potatoes on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:52 AM
See, you are a photographer! You captured a special illusion of kangarooness!

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

LMAO but it looks like one squatting like that . Its a Whitetail Deer taking a leak : P I am talented like that : ) My lil sis calls its the Dang it pic and our convo went a lil something like this. Little sis " Its peeing" Me " I just took a picture of it peeing". Anything to capture the moment *shrug*

Quoting abstractmommy:

Is that a kangaroo? Wallabee?

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I was on a walk way bridge over the habitat so not that great of an angle to start with . 

Here it is when not urinating  LOL.

Quoting abstractmommy:

LOL omg, i couldnt tell from that angle what animal it was. Im a dork.

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

Quoting KeepJeep:

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)