Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

would you allow your young child to go comando?

Posted by   + Show Post
My four year old wants to go comando all the time. I have caught him twice this week getting dress without putting underwear on. He said he doesn't see the point. LOL. I don't were any at home unless my aunt is visiting. But I do were under wear and bra when I leave the house....

I don't know allow comando or not? I have let him go comando in his pjs too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Replies (61-70):
snowpeasmom
by Long legged mama on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Wow I thought my son was an odd duck I didn't know this was so common.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tripletmommy806
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:47 AM
One of my sons loves going commando..lol. But he is only allowed to do it at home. I don't see a problem with it. I go commando in PJ's sometimes. No biggie. If we leave the house he must wear undies though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jomofunmom
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:47 PM

What's the difference home or out?

pinkanfgrl
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Go to hate Tuesday Thursday Saturday Sunday dress or skirt heals etc. I hated it!!

Quoting sweet.lil.mama:

I used to a lot as a teen but not anymore. Lol commando under skirts/dresses, I had panty hose on most of the time..I was a Jehovah's witness so I wore them a lot...knee length or longer, not skimpy stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkanfgrl
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Quoting snowpeasmom:

Wow I thought my son was an odd duck I didn't know this was so common.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liyoness
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Yes. I don't see any reason why not. It's more comfortable than panties riding up your crack.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
koolmom201
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I rarely wear underwear myself (except when I'm on my period)... and my girls (14+11) like going commando too. It's not a big deal :)

tattdmom2prncss
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I have someone else going through this! LOL My DD is almost 4 and we go thru every day! Especially when she gets herself dressed! lol I just let her go most of the time. If I dress her I insist that she gets them on and her dad is VERY strict on her wearing them, but, like you, since I'll hang out at home commando half the time it's not a big deal to me.

koolmom201
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Quoting tattdmom2prncss:

Oh I have someone else going through this! LOL My DD is almost 4 and we go thru every day! Especially when she gets herself dressed! lol I just let her go most of the time. If I dress her I insist that she gets them on and her dad is VERY strict on her wearing them, but, like you, since I'll hang out at home commando half the time it's not a big deal to me.

Haha yeah my DD was just like that when she was that age - she wanted to be like mommy and i let her *lol* only during her first years in school i made her wear panties at least on those days when she had sports classes... was tired of getting nasty comments from other moms whose girls told them that Jacqui is going commando ;)

RobinBright
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Sure, why not? As long as they are appropriately covered, I dont care if they wear underwear. We all have our own preferences when it comes to personal comfort. My boys are both preschool age, I have one who goes commando and one who switches back and forth between boxers and boxer briefs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)