Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Natural delivery VS. being induced......

Posted by   + Show Post

have any of you ladies experienced both? my first DD i had naturally, and with this pregnancy, my doc is inducing me at 39 weeks. im curious to know if any one has been through both, and what the differences were. so, share opinions, thoughts stories ect!

thanks ladies!!!

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Replies (61-66):
lovinlife2005
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Thank you! I shouldn't be nervous, but I am.

Quoting shaedog3:

good luck!!!

Quoting lovinlife2005:

I had to be induced with DD1 b/c my water broke and I was not having contractions on my own. This one, my labor has been stalling and I am dilating very slowly. I am getting induced in the morning at 6! I also have medical reasons behind mine as well though.

Rlmama00
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I've been through both and preferred going naturally.
momma-flynn
by ♥Gee Willickers♥ on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:41 PM
I only have 1, but I went into labor on my own & they gave me pitocin at the hospital. I was in so much pain, I was a raving lunatic. I will not have another hospital delivery unless it's medically necessary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomma06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:43 PM

No help here. I waited for natural labor to begin all 3 times. Didn't want to rush any of them before they were ready. I was 11 days over with my first, 3 days over with my 2nd, and 1 week early with my third.

shaedog3
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:44 PM

i would be too! let us know how it goes!!!

Quoting lovinlife2005:

Thank you! I shouldn't be nervous, but I am.

Quoting shaedog3:

good luck!!!

Quoting lovinlife2005:

I had to be induced with DD1 b/c my water broke and I was not having contractions on my own. This one, my labor has been stalling and I am dilating very slowly. I am getting induced in the morning at 6! I also have medical reasons behind mine as well though.

Scarlette12
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I had a baby two months ago... I was induced at 41 weeks, no medical reason... Unsure about the rest of you but mine wasn't too bad.. The pain killed me and I had epidural like I wanted ( sorry I knew for a fact my mind is not set or ready for pain.. Can not handle it) and it all happen so fast.. I had contractions for few hours and when I was ready to push, took me 20 minutes and I barely tear.. (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN