Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

HCG level of 19? UPDATE UPDATE #2

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM
  • 13 Replies

So on Friday I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. That same day I went and got the blood test done. Waiting for those results, I took five more tests over the next few days. All of them came back positive. Today I got the results. My HCG level was at 19. So they made me go back and get another blood test today and they want me to do another one on Thursday. I was just wondering if anyone had an issue like this? I think it's just so early. I haven't even missed my period yet. I have to be pregnant right? Five tests can't be wrong. 

I got my second blood test results today. My count is up to 200. :)

I got the results from my third and last hcg count. The number is at almost 700. Doctor says thats great! Glad I don't have to do anymore blood tests right now. Gonna just enjoy this pregnancy now! :)

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWSlingshot
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:07 PM
You'll know for sure if your levels go up, but that is not unthinkable for an early preg level.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautifulmom513
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM

when I got my positive pregnancy test done I got my levels tested the next day and they were at a 37. they said it was extremely low. but that just meant I had barely got pregnant like the week before. and they were right. I had barely conceived 10 days before that. my levels 5 days after 1st test were at a 242. so my guess is you are just really early. 

bekalynne440
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM
19 for before you're even late is definitely reasonable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytime33
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I don't know why I'm so nervous about this lol

baquick
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:13 PM
As far as I know that indicates a very early pregnancy, but I could be wrong. Congrats :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytime33
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM

bump

terramarie
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Mine was 12 then I went back after 48 hrs and it was lower almost nothing and they said it was a miscarriage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytime33
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:54 PM

My level went up from 19 to 200. Thats good right? 

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

You'll know for sure if your levels go up, but that is not unthinkable for an early preg level.

GirlWSlingshot
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 2:20 PM

That is great! The HCG levels basically double each day in early pregnancy, so you are right on track! YAY! =D

Quoting Mommytime33:

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Mommytime33
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 3:30 PM

:)  I have to go for one more test tomorrow. Then I have my first OB appointment on the 4th. Now I'm more excited!! 

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

That is great! The HCG levels basically double each day in early pregnancy, so you are right on track! YAY! =D

Quoting Mommytime33:

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)