Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you have IBS and love coffee, TMI I'm sure

Okay I have pretty bad IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome). Anyways I thought it was the caffiene in coffee that made me run to the bathroom. But I can drink those RockStars without issue. I can also have those iced coffees at coffee stands (I live j. Washington the coffee capital I ain't giving up my coffee).

I drink Folgers and I'm thinking it that maybe the brand to harsh on my system. So I'm asking what do you drink that you found doesn't make you "run"? Coffee brand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Replies (11-14):
Beauty91805
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Really? Why not folgers? That was the one I was drinking before I stopped altogether.

Quoting StoneColdKiller:

Quoting Beauty91805:

I recently had to give up coffee altogether, even after switching to decaf. My ibs flare ups are too terrible to take any chances. I'd do anything for a cup right now, even a crappy one would do!

I did find that it was the brand, but I have to keep changing ever few weeks. Means its given me a chance to finally try all the different brands out there. I have found this has helped alot and I dont even touch Folgers anymore lol.

StoneColdKiller
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:13 AM

That one is the worst on my stomach and everytime I just try it again makes me go running back to the bathroom.

Quoting Beauty91805:

Really? Why not folgers? That was the one I was drinking before I stopped altogether.

Quoting StoneColdKiller:

Quoting Beauty91805:

I recently had to give up coffee altogether, even after switching to decaf. My ibs flare ups are too terrible to take any chances. I'd do anything for a cup right now, even a crappy one would do!

I did find that it was the brand, but I have to keep changing ever few weeks. Means its given me a chance to finally try all the different brands out there. I have found this has helped alot and I dont even touch Folgers anymore lol.

kiddycat73
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Folgers makes one that is supposedly easier on the stomach. Its called Simply Smooth. I haven't tried it yet because coffee messes up my stomach so bad I'm scared to drink ANY type of it.

Quoting StoneColdKiller:

That one is the worst on my stomach and everytime I just try it again makes me go running back to the bathroom.

Quoting Beauty91805:

Quoting StoneColdKiller:

Quoting Beauty91805:

Beauty91805
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Oh wow.

Quoting StoneColdKiller:

Quoting Beauty91805:

Quoting StoneColdKiller:

Quoting Beauty91805:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)