Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Ok this is for people that are Anti anything chill the fuck out! Just because we don't agree you don't need to flip and go crazy. Cause that will not make me agree with you! When your facts are baised on something a chiropractor said or a hollywood d lister I don't care!!! I'm giving my kids there immunization so they are protected so if god forbid there is an outbreak at any time in there lifespan (yea your choice Can kill them as adults!! ). My kids will be ok'. Another thing don't try to convince me god doesn't want me to vaccinate cause that's insanity!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
alwayskk
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm thinking maybe you're the one that needs to chill the fuck out. I honestly don't give a shit if you vaccinate your children.
pinkiebabii
by Jennie on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Hmmm... You seem a little vaccine pushy. Maybe you should "chill the fuck out?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rliperote2
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree and I can understand that perspective. I did a lot of research I have 7 children an my 6th was not healthy I wanted to make sure nothing I did would make her worse I ended up paying extra for shots with fillers I didn't have issues with. I also did an alternative schedule for her regular shots because of her condition in payed 1000 a month to get her a rsv shot. My 2nd child had a similar condition toy 6th and didn't get the rsv shot she got it had lifelong learning issues they attribute to the virus. Overall i think the anti people are trying to scare us with misleading information

Quoting nicole6870:

I agree with you. Overly anti people drive me crazy, unless it's morally based. Even then, there's a such thing as tact. And people should learn how to tactfully or respectfully disagree. With that said, i'm not anti-shots but after my Ds 1st set of immunizations i'm terrified of them but i'm also terrified of him NOT having them. I see the benefits and risks of both.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silka08
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Personally is just opinion and is emotionally driven. One could argue feeding your child Mcdonads is endangerment bc diets not high in nutrients comprimise immunity, or not bfing, or putting a newborn in daycare etc. Its a slippery slope to suggest parents cant make the right decisions for their own family. Vaxing is only a minor part of peotecting children from illness

Quoting rliperote2:

Personally if there isn't a medical reason not to get them immunized I think it's very dangerous too society as a whole. I also think its a form of child endangerment it can effect them at any time. But that's my opinion

Quoting silka08:

You seem really angered that people disagree with you. My info is based on CDC info, vaccine manufacterers insert and speaking with MDs, not chiros.

I have no interest in convincing otherd to not vax. I simply encourge unbiased research to make the choice right for them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rliperote2
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I actually agree with you about mcdonalds my kids don't eat there or any other fast food restaurant. I have 2 with cardiac issues to me that poison

Quoting silka08:

Personally is just opinion and is emotionally driven. One could argue feeding your child Mcdonads is endangerment bc diets not high in nutrients comprimise immunity, or not bfing, or putting a newborn in daycare etc. Its a slippery slope to suggest parents cant make the right decisions for their own family. Vaxing is only a minor part of peotecting children from illness

Quoting rliperote2:

Personally if there isn't a medical reason not to get them immunized I think it's very dangerous too society as a whole. I also think its a form of child endangerment it can effect them at any time. But that's my opinion

Quoting silka08:

You seem really angered that people disagree with you. My info is based on CDC info, vaccine manufacterers insert and speaking with MDs, not chiros.

I have no interest in convincing otherd to not vax. I simply encourge unbiased research to make the choice right for them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redhead-bedhead
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Sarcasm?

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

I agree, moms who vaccinate never have anything negative to say at all, god bless 'em!

rliperote2
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Better then going anon and pretending my mom fucked ky boyfriend who is actually my cousin lol

Quoting laranadtony:

When it is really boring,pull out the old vaccination debate...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

Sarcasm?

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

I agree, moms who vaccinate never have anything negative to say at all, god bless 'em!

Except "If your kids are not vaccinated,they cannot play with my kids"

Or "Your kids are going to die because you do not vaccinate" or "I have a right to know that every kid in my kid's classes are vaccinated"

While most nonvaxers...don't give a shit if you vaccinate or not... 

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

laranadtony
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Quoting rliperote2:

Better then going anon and pretending my mom fucked ky boyfriend who is actually my cousin lol

Quoting laranadtony:

When it is really boring,pull out the old vaccination debate...

You have done that?

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

rliperote2
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Lol I didn't say all that lol!!!! Exaggerate much? I don't think they should be around other people neither does the health department.

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

Sarcasm?

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

Except "If your kids are not vaccinated,they cannot play with my kids"

Or "Your kids are going to die because you do not vaccinate" or "I have a right to know that every kid in my kid's classes are vaccinated"

While most nonvaxers...don't give a shit if you vaccinate or not... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)