Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dear penthouse-

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:11 AM
  • 8 Replies
Its 210am. SHUT THE HELL UP! Stop singing, screaming, being loud on the balcony, and having partys w elephants.

Ugh. The hotel has a noise curfew and I called the desk 15 minutes ago. There still singing!

Gah. I wanna go up there and punch a bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LiesLiesLies
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:12 AM
3 moms liked this
I thought I was gonna see boobs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaysha
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Keep calling the front desk about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmmmm boobs. :)

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

I thought I was gonna see boobs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:13 AM
I'm gunna now they are screaming and banging. If they wake up the baby ima be pisssssed

Quoting kaysha:

Keep calling the front desk about it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nikki286
by Nicoli on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:14 AM
2 moms liked this

dang .. read dear penthouse and thought it was one of those letters to the penthouse forum .. 

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Hahaha. I would but don't want my post deleted like the other one

Quoting Nikki286:

dang .. read dear penthouse and thought it was one of those letters to the penthouse forum .. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reesesami
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:31 AM
That sounds like a hotel that I used to work at! They would have crazy loud pool parties all day and into the night, keeping all our hotel guests up. Complain, complain, complain! Ask for a room switch and if they can't do it, demand a refund. You probably won't get anything out of it if you do not ask for a room change. Even if it's the middle of the night, you need to ask.

I feel really bad for you. I was the spa director at my ex hotel and the pool was located directly above our spa. Every weekend we'd have a dj at the pool blasting dance music, some with explicit language, that would vibrate through our ceiling. It was so awesome for all of my spa guests to hear rhianna's s&m song word for word louder than the in room spa music while getting their massages. My therapists loved it, too!! And one of the worst parts? Instead of showing our guests empathy and apologizing for the unrelaxing services, I had to talk about it like it was awesome. Them: "that was a terrible massage! I couldn't relax at all because I could hear the dj cursing the whole time and really dirty songs." Me: "I know, our pool parties are so much fun!! You should check them out! But since you didn't realize that we have such amazing parties on the weekends, I'll give you a discount on your $140 60 min massage." It sucked!! No wonder it went bankrupt and was sold to a company that laid off all of themanagers...but I hated it there and was super bitter about a bunch of stuff, so I'm really happy they laid me off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
neverbeamom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:45 AM

I work third shift at a hotel.  If we get a noise complaint, I have to walk my ass to their room and tell the noisy room to STFU- people are trying to sleep!

And I've done it.  :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)