Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREAKING PAIN!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:45 AM
  • 12 Replies
I have a pain that started in the shoulder. Started yesterday in the evening and was nothing more than irritating. I went to sleep only to wake up in extreme pain, I couldn't pin point a spot where it hurt. It's so bad the pain extends down my side and prevents me from breathing properly... It's a sharp pain in my right side. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! I've never had this kind of pain before and honestly, I'm a little scared. I want to go to the hospital, but I can't afford it. Know it will be $100 copay, plus no one to watch my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshandJax
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshandJax
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackQuin
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Shoulder pain can also mean heart attack in women. I wouldnt put it off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackQuin
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:48 AM
And with how it's affecting your breathing And going down your arm,you should definitely go to besure it's not cardiac.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshandJax
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshandJax
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:51 AM
It's staying in my neck shoulder area. Then down to my side. It's affecting breathing b/c I can't breath very deep without a very sharp pain interfering.
I'm only 25.

Quoting mackQuin:

And with how it's affecting your breathing And going down your arm,you should definitely go to besure it's not cardiac.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KathyGabe
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:51 AM
I had that last weekend I was laying on my right side and woke up in so much pain if I coughed it hurt. I took a warm bath and put ice hot on it and I layed in bed with my head up. I found out I pulled a musle. Hope you feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackQuin
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:53 AM
25 doesn't make you immune. You can still have a heart attack at 25. I wouldn't put it off. Seriously.

Quoting AshandJax:

It's staying in my neck shoulder area. Then down to my side. It's affecting breathing b/c I can't breath very deep without a very sharp pain interfering.

I'm only 25.

Quoting mackQuin:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshandJax
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:54 AM
I don't understand how I might have pulled anything.
I'll probably end up going into a smaller clinic.

Quoting KathyGabe:

I had that last weekend I was laying on my right side and woke up in so much pain if I coughed it hurt. I took a warm bath and put ice hot on it and I layed in bed with my head up. I found out I pulled a musle. Hope you feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KathyGabe
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Did you pick something up that was heavy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)