Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sheesh we are not the water company!!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:03 AM
  • 3 Replies

our nieghbors across the street are crackheads. they are always getting the utlilities turned off. Guy came by and asked my DH if we could fill up the water gun for the them so they can play. not a biggie. but then at 930 at night right after we had just gotten done having sex he is knocking on the damned door with two jugs for water. i dont mind helping them out but i dont want this to become an everyday deal. espically when there are children invovled (the kids had been taken away before)

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM

BUMP!

ForeverInLove
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Stop helping them... if they can't keep their water on for the sake of their kids... maybe the kids need to be removed. i'm not big on removing children from homes, but it sounds to me as if they aren't caring for the kids enough to have them...

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:15 AM

told my dh that i didnt want to help them all the time. once is fine but i dont want this to become an every time deal. they recently had the cops out for illegeally turning their electricity back on after they got it shut off

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Stop helping them... if they can't keep their water on for the sake of their kids... maybe the kids need to be removed. i'm not big on removing children from homes, but it sounds to me as if they aren't caring for the kids enough to have them...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)