Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas at Disneyland...Help and Advice??

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM
  • 2 Replies

My family, DH, my 3 kids (14,15, and 16) and I will be going to California for 2 weeks at Christmas. It is our first family vacation and I am looking for advice from those who have made the trip or live in CA.

We are going to Disney, Universal Studios, Venice Beach, Hollywood Walk of Fame, San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, and a few other places along the way.

My 1st question is...do you recommend doing the "big" places like Disney on a weekday or weekend? It's Christmas break so I know it will be busy either way but which would be less so?

What places would you recommend that I might have missed?

What places would you suggest I stay away from? Waste of money, or just boring?

We are from Alaska so weather is not an issue, it will be warm to us.

Also...We are considering a day trip to Rosarito, Mexico...what do you think? Has anyone been there? Is it worth the time?

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lovingwifey
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:49 PM

The big places during a week day!  We stayed at a hotel right down the street from DL it was one hotel over from an italian resturant.  OMG so yummy!  We drove from OK.  We also went to the beaches, and the san diego zoo.  It was so nice!

kidkrazyinAK
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Did you go at Christmas time? I am so excited for this trip.

Quoting lovingwifey:

The big places during a week day!  We stayed at a hotel right down the street from DL it was one hotel over from an italian resturant.  OMG so yummy!  We drove from OK.  We also went to the beaches, and the san diego zoo.  It was so nice!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)