Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH found a worm in his Mac-N-Cheese!! not sure if I'll ever eat it again

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 61 Replies

So there was this Generic "Deluxe" macaroni and cheese, the kind with the packet of cheese sauce. It was "Leonardo" brand.

He prepares it, eats some and goes back to the pot for a second helping and sees something moving, he spooned it up and it was a worm!!!

I will never eat the Deluxe Mac-n-cheese again! it must have been in the pouch of cheese sauce or something. Is it to late to contact the company and complain? All they will do is send me coupons for free stuff and I don't want any of there crap, ever again!

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roxy27
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM
I.would definitely contact the company
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loving.life
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Yuck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:18 PM
4 moms liked this
I don't know how a live worm would still be alive after cooking the Mac and cheese those sauce packets are heated after they are sealed to preserve the sauce that would kill anything inside it too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondie.mom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
This........super worm?

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I don't know how a live worm would still be alive after cooking the Mac and cheese those sauce packets are heated after they are sealed to preserve the sauce that would kill anything inside it too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like weevils

it was most likely in your kitchen

L1558
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Quoting blondie.mom:

This........super worm?

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I kind of agree with this.

But eww... I'd probably still call.

hautemama83
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Exactly.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wheresthewayout
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM

what is a weevil?

Quoting silverdawn99:

sounds like weevils

AmyG1976
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

if it was alive and moving it got in there at your house and after he cooked it. dried up and dead then either your house or the store or the factory.

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"   MLK
~A wife of 14 years to B mommy of 16 years to J, 11 year old D, 9 year old M, and our miracle baby born at 26 weeks J 5 years.           http://www.freewebs.com/sacredjourneys/index.htm

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:25 PM

its a bug that gets into dry stuff such as macaroni, instant taters and stuff like that

Quoting wheresthewayout:

what is a weevil?

Quoting silverdawn99:

sounds like weevils

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)