Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what choices would you make in this situation??

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:43 PM
  • 2 Replies

A few weeks ago i had the chance to choose a job because i had many options well it looks like i chose the wrong one so i quit and now im in that option AGAIN. This time im picking two jobs but the situation is alot different. I went in and filled out an application today and got an on the spot interview and was asked to start TOMORROW... Great right. Well as im there i recieve another phone call from another job offer asking me to come in for a second interview on Monday, and another job offer just called me a few minutes ago and asked me to call them so that i can set something up for tomorrow so that i can start this weekend. The thing NOW is, that i want to take the job i start tomorrow and im hoping i get the hospital job. But i dont want to put all my eggs in one basket with the hospital job and dont get it and i dont want to set something up with the other job so i can start this weekend and then get the hospital job because i want to start asap at the hospital IF i get that job. What would you ladies do? what do you suggest????

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
12345abcde54321
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM

start the job and interview. if you decide to take the hospital job you can just tell the other one that you've decided it isn't the right fit for you..

MixedCooke
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:41 AM
1 mom liked this

which offers the most money or job security or health/medical coverage, better commute, JOB SECURITY, which do you find more enjoyable with a future of advancement?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)