Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kind of sad...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:30 PM
  • 4 Replies
I've worked at the same grocery store for seven years. We shut our doors this Saturday. It has been a business in this town for 45 years. I work with some really great people and today our 50% off storewide sale pretty much emptied things out Im not sure we will make it until Saturday. I know i am destined for bigger and better things but i am going to miss my coworkers and customers dearly. I don't think my husband understands why i feel so emotional about it but i have shed tears over it. It is the end to one chapter of my life that lasted most of my 20s and although i know it is positive for me to move on and continue with my change (i get my bachelors degree in July) i am very sad!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I understand it. I look back very fondly on my previous jobs and I have made many great friends that I still keep in touch with.

karabearblu
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Thanks. I hope i keep in touch with some of these people.

Quoting JulyBabies:

I understand it. I look back very fondly on my previous jobs and I have made many great friends that I still keep in touch with.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelenia
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Honey of course you are upset. Endings/Beginings tend to be bittersweet especially during the transition itself. *hugs*hugs*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karabearblu
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Thank you

Quoting angelenia:

Honey of course you are upset. Endings/Beginings tend to be bittersweet especially during the transition itself. *hugs*hugs*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)