Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mothers day is soon

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:01 PM
  • 10 Replies
saw this in another group
what do you want? and are you doing anything for your mother or MIL?

i probably wont do anything for my mom she is being a big bitch but ill buy my stepmom a nice card she has been a better mother to me then my own.as for my MIL we havent seen or spoken to her im almost 3yrs.and my hubby already got my my mothers day gift its an ipad3 it was a birthday and mothers day gift.but i really just want to sleep in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mistie900
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:03 PM
I probably wont do anything. My SO is in basic right now so I probably wont get anything. Im ok with that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HistoryNutty
When is that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
Our fourth wedding anniversary is on May 9th so I won't be getting much. I really want flowers and a night to myself but that won't be happening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:04 PM
may 13th

Quoting HistoryNutty:

When is that?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon1980
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:05 PM
I don't care if I get anything but a bug hug from ds. As gas as my momma will get a card from me and from ds and mil will get one from dh and ds. So will both our grandma's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyFlood
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:05 PM
My dream mothers day gift would be a luxury hotel room for one night all to myself. So I can soak in a huge bathtub, order room service and sleep in!
I'll probably get the usual ice cream cake and a kitchen product which is a-ok with me! I'm thinking of ordering my mom a birds nest necklace and getting my MIL a gift card to the hardware store (she loves that place)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HelloKitty86
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I am giving my mom a Scentsy warmer and some great smelling wax for it!

Country_Momma89
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll get a card and flowers for MIL and I'm sending my mom a diamond candle. SO is getting me stuff off my mary kay wish list.

HistoryNutty
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Oh, ok. Probably won't do anything, it's just another normal day for us. And now we're out of state from our families, so we're not gonna bother. Maybe make a couple phone calls.

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

may 13th

Quoting HistoryNutty:

When is that?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:07 PM
that sounds like heaven

Quoting MommyFlood:

My dream mothers day gift would be a luxury hotel room for one night all to myself. So I can soak in a huge bathtub, order room service and sleep in!

I'll probably get the usual ice cream cake and a kitchen product which is a-ok with me! I'm thinking of ordering my mom a birds nest necklace and getting my MIL a gift card to the hardware store (she loves that place)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)