Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling dizzy, headache, somewhat blurred vision off and on for a week

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:36 PM
  • 16 Replies

My insurance doesn't start till May 1st. I hate to go to the hospital for nothing. I have diabetes but my sugars are fine. What else could it be? Would you go to the hospital?

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Jake08
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Are you dizzy when you're in a certain position, like leaning to the side?  If so, google BPPV.  If that's what it is, it's a quick fix by an ENT or you may be able to do it yourself.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Jenniferz77
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:41 PM

no it doesn't change with movement. And the weird thing is it comes and goes and I don't see any reason. Its not affected by what I eat either.

Josie.Grossie
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Did you suffer a head injury recently?

mandiNthomas
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
High blood pressure..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenniferz77

No head injury or accidents. And I've never had problem with blood pressure however I haven't seen a doc since August.I'm freaking out because I keep thinking of all the bad things and hoping I'm wrong.I  really can't afford to go to the hospital but I can't afford if it is serious to ignore it.

melodyhour

Have you checked your Blood Pressure?

the.lilangel
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Is it possible that you could be pregnant? I had all os those when I was pregnant with my first.

Jenniferz77
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:47 PM

100% certain I'm not pregnant. If its high blood pressure is it something I need to go to an er for? Is there something I can do to find out myself

crissyd522
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

What I would do is get to a Pharmacy with a blood pressure machine. They are located normally near the pharmcy. Also you cld go to like a CVS/ Walgreens to a minute clinic but I would go and check your blood pressure 1st and make sure that it  isn't high and if it is I would just go to your family Dr you don't have to go to the ER. But your symptoms do sound like High Blood Pressure. Good Luck and keep us updated.

fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM
My allergies cause a build up of fluid behind my ears and I have the same symptoms. Are you suffering allergies this year?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)