Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what is frumpy to you? PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:24 AM
  • 11 Replies
So what kind of clothing/hairstyles look frumpy to you? Pictures are more than welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Flovely on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Me right now and most days LOL!

Lounge pants as I call them and some overly huge shirt...comfy!!  Hair clip on my head and no makeup.  I swore I would never let this look be me but I have embraced it for the last couple of years.

I wish I could just walk around in dh's button up shirt and look sexy like they do on t.v. with a messy bun...I just can't pull it off.

LovingSAHMommy
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:33 AM

You know, I've never really thought about it before, but that's a really tough one to put a definition on, lol. It just means...well...frumpy, haha!

mommamimzy2
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:35 AM
I was talking to a few friends and it seems like what one thinks is frumpy the other doesn't. It is hard! Lol

Quoting LovingSAHMommy:

You know, I've never really thought about it before, but that's a really tough one to put a definition on, lol. It just means...well...frumpy, haha!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Way oversized tops with dirty/wrinkly sweats, messy hair that hasnt been brushed, baseball cap (when you arent going to a sports game).

ballerina18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Basically if you look like you just rolled out of bed.. to me that is "frumpy". lol I can understand sweatpants and workout clothes, but if ppl look like they didn't even try then it shows.

LiesLiesLies
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:17 AM
With hair as long as it is washed and not frizzy anything can look cute/good. I have ponytails/messy buns often and they are cute.

Clothes...anytime I see a woman in a loose fitting/mans T-shirt it just seems sloppy to me. Nothing else though. Pretty much anything can be cute in my book. Yoga pants/tanks/vs sweats/ etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stpreggers
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:25 AM
Oversized clothes unkept hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:26 AM
When I see people with nasty hair that looks like it hasn't been washed in a week. People that wear over sized clothes baggy clothes just makes me shake my head
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Adamsmommy602
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Oversized baggy clothes
Messy gross hair . Yuck I hope im never 'frumpy'lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandabo
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:41 AM
I work in a grocery store....I have seen it all!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)