Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

do I look 39 weeks?? (pic included of course)

I'm 39 weeks now &d though I know I've gotten bigger, I still get ”oh, you're gonna be due in July, watch” & its like I'm 9 months pregnant ! Smh. I just gave up telling them im dang near due. I've measured small since like 34, 35 weeks(I can't remember) just like a week or 2 small, though, but it was just the way the baby has been laying on only my right side.
I just wanna know what you girls think..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Replies (41-50):
immhappymommy9o
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I'm sure everything will be fine ;-) they were worried about dd and she came out 7 lbs 8 oz and completely healthy. Have a safe delivery!

Quoting immhappymommy9o:

yea, it gets nerve wrecking at times.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I did, then they looked at me like they didn't believe me. So I stopped too. 

Quoting immhappymommy9o:

Its crazy, huh? Did you ever correct them? Bc I stopped like 6, 7 weeks ago.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

People kept saying stuff like that to me as well. I was due Dec. 13th, and in the last week of November (38 weeks) people told me they thought I was due at the end of January. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:07 PM
I measured 33 weeks when I was only 26 weeks!! Im not over weight and wasnt before i was prego.... Dr. Says baby he guesses will be 8lbs im like wtf?! NO! If im measuring that big already haha

I went to the doctor last week and im measuring 30 and im 30weeks lol

I think you look tiny but then again, i was huge with dd and im huge with ds sooooo booo on you lol

Congrats Mamma!! Soon you will see your LO:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
immhappymommy9o
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I was 160 before &d I'm 5'2. He was bout the same, but he's like 5'10.

Quoting nysa76:

I only made it to term once out of 4.  My longest pregnancy was 38 wks and 3 days.  That's about what I looked like.  My son was born at 6lbs 10oz.  I'm small, his dad was small (in height anyways).  He was very healthy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
immhappymommy9o
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks !

Quoting bee.awesome:

Yep. You look good!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nysa76
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I'm 5'1" around 105, his dad was 5'6" and around 200.

Quoting immhappymommy9o:

I was 160 before &d I'm 5'2. He was bout the same, but he's like 5'10.

Quoting nysa76:

I only made it to term once out of 4.  My longest pregnancy was 38 wks and 3 days.  That's about what I looked like.  My son was born at 6lbs 10oz.  I'm small, his dad was small (in height anyways).  He was very healthy.

immhappymommy9o
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Lol ikr I kinda wish I was bigger, but now I'm wishing it'll just be over with it. Lol.

Quoting braezmommy89:

I measured 33 weeks when I was only 26 weeks!! Im not over weight and wasnt before i was prego.... Dr. Says baby he guesses will be 8lbs im like wtf?! NO! If im measuring that big already haha

I went to the doctor last week and im measuring 30 and im 30weeks lol

I think you look tiny but then again, i was huge with dd and im huge with ds sooooo booo on you lol

Congrats Mamma!! Soon you will see your LO:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WrapNLoseInches
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:20 PM
im almost 28 w and ive lost 27 lbs. havent gained anything, i too consider myself on the small side. i can hide my pregnancy still and noone knowss the difference unless i tell them..:(

Quoting immhappymommy9o:

ikr..this pregnancy has been difficult &d I've actually lost a little weight instead of gain, so idk. Maybe that's why I look small.

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

I donnt think you look overly pregnant. But you dont look like you have a few months to go.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kelly_Ann
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Lol I would take it as a compliment and roll with it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
immhappymommy9o
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:34 PM
A lot of ppl on fb &d in my real life still don't know. They'll know when I deliver. Its just so hard to enjoy your pregnancy when everyone is these days in my family. I just wanted one thing to myself, but get depressed when we're at parties & they just acknowledge others & just think I'm fat.

Quoting WrapNLoseInches:

im almost 28 w and ive lost 27 lbs. havent gained anything, i too consider myself on the small side. i can hide my pregnancy still and noone knowss the difference unless i tell them..:(

Quoting immhappymommy9o:

ikr..this pregnancy has been difficult &d I've actually lost a little weight instead of gain, so idk. Maybe that's why I look small.

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

I donnt think you look overly pregnant. But you dont look like you have a few months to go.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
immhappymommy9o
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:35 PM
A lot of ppl on fb &d in my real life still don't know. They'll know when I deliver. Its just so hard to enjoy your pregnancy when everyone is these days in my family. I just wanted one thing to myself, but get depressed when we're at parties & they just acknowledge others & just think I'm fat.

Quoting WrapNLoseInches:

Quoting immhappymommy9o:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN