Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Moms Who Judge Other Moms - What triggers your inner "Sanctimommy?"

Posted by   + Show Post

What triggers your inner "Sanctimommy" and makes you roll your eyes at other parents?

eye rolling

Click here to see what Kristen Chase and her guest judge other moms for.

Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Replies (51-60):
TugBoatMama
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Belittling sahms, atheist bashing, people that call their kids dumb or stupid, the "I'm so hot please give me conformation that I am indeed hot" posts, and any post that implies that I need to be crucified for not making all my meals from scratch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:50 AM

As a mother of teens, one of the things that I have learned is that nobody is perfect and you are going to make mistakes when raising your kids. I don't judge people because of their parenting skills or how they feed their new born. As long as the parent is trying, I'm good with their choices. It is when they don't seem to give a shit about their kids is when I have a problem.

merkitaminasi
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

children that arent in car seats... ppl jus dont seem to realize how dangerous that is, even in a low speed collision

iliketosparkle
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Pacifiers past a reasonable age (which to me is 18 months), formula feeding when you could have breastfed but didn't want to because you wanted to party (or some other lame ass excuse), elective c-sections and repeat c-sections when you could have at least tried a VBAC, ignoring the very SIMPLE laws regarding carseats...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OceanGoddess
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM
I only judge if the child is in serious danger. Other than that I might just think to myself that I'd never do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislinn
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM

When I get text messages from my "best friend" saying how hung over she is... On a Wednesday. :/

MeAndTommyLee
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I hate when  parents use awful language and then when their kids repeat it, they get angry.  What?!

I irks me when I see a toddler struggling to cross the street without a parents hand. jay-walking with kids, or just ignoring traffic lights altogether and walking when they please.

I HATE seeing parents give their babies pop and worse. in their bottle!!!!!!!!!

I don't like when parents ignore their children while they talk on their cell phones in restaurants. the playground, etc

cathyinnc
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:17 PM
everyone is going to do it its just the way we r
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MicheleJM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I was a bfer but I hate when moms think you are just about abusing your kid for ffing.  Really? The kid isn't going to die from formula get a grip.  The same for moms against circ...your point will fall on deaf ears if you call people who circ mutilators.  Don't do it.  I also hate when moms put soda in their kids bottles, it's drives me crazy.  If you have to give him soda he or she should be old enough to drink from a cup.  Moms who let their kids play extremely violent video games, and parents who let the kids talk  rudely back to adults.  Here, kid let me explain it simply: me adult, you child.  You in my house.  You do as I say.  End of discussion.

MicheleJM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Quoting SevysMomma:

People who whine and complain that there is so much hate and judgement out there. Grow some balls and play with in the grown up world.

You won't be hated if you do something STUPID - .... oh I don't know, like: Feed your child liquid shit (FORMULA) when you CAN breastfeed. Lie and say you had a low milk supply, not try to get ANY help for it and just QUIT and run to formula. UGH.

Oh, letting your child eat solids at 4 months old. Disgusting. Early forward facing? DISGUSTING. Elective c-sections, disgusting. ETC

I both bf and ff.  I couldn't pump enough bm for my MIL to feed the baby while I was at work.  They survived.  I also did start solids at 4 months because, IDK, maybe things have changed but the books I read said 4-6 months was the age.  So did my Ped.  Granted this was 11 years ago.  What do you think is the proper age?  And I didn't know about ERF in 2000 and 2003 so I did that too.  The kids survived.  So all that doesn't bother me.  Child abuse? Beating your kid black and blue?  Yes that is disgusting...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)