Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

adults having sex with children. your thoughts?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: I have seen on here 19+ year old adults should not be charged for sleeping with 14+ children. When do you think a child is actualy ABLE to make the choice to sleep with someone WITHOUT GETTING THE adult in truble?

Options:

below 7

as soon as they hit puberty

as soon as they understand the side effects of sex

as soon as they hit puberty and understand the side effects of sex

as soon as they think they can care for a baby

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 172

View Results

I have seen on here 19+ year old adults should not be charged for sleeping with 14+ children. When do you think a child is actualy ABLE to make the choice to sleep with someone?

I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.  ~Rita Rudner

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Replies (41-50):
babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:35 PM
15 yrs old but has to still be with in a 2 yr age gap when dating.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
You sound like a child molester.

Quoting marshallh:

Sex isn't sacred. Sex is a massage for some people. It's healthy in every way and feels good. Stronger people should never take advatnage of weaker people and this doesn't just pertain to adult v.s. children, but men v.s. women also. On the same token, sex is healthy and there is absolutley no reason people even children can't enjoy their own sexuality. Ageism should not exist in America, yet it does. It doesn't matter if you think certain relationships are gross to you... people are differen't and if you don't tolerate their preferences, they won't tolerate yours... When people live in a cooperative society they cooperate in return. When people are forced to conform to other people's preferences and the favor isnt return, disassociation happens and crime, rape and other uncooperative things occure. 

Children are sexual creatures... and some children find adults attractive. When these types of children aren't allowed to epxress themselves or if they feel like their feelings are bad, wierd, or unaturall they develope 'libido fixations' which lead to eating disorders, drinking disorders, obsessions or other means to try to cope/mask their unatural sex drive.

Sex is morilized in the US and so it isn't recognized forthe less than spiritual primitive activity that is really is.

Children are beautiful creatures.. they don't need to shave off masculine bodyhair. Children don't need to wear deoderants. Children don't need to paint on bigger eyes or wear coverup. And children can be very sexual. The reason women are so opposed by child sexuality is because women themselves are child like... women shave, act innocent, paint on bigger eyes, and cover up their masculine under arm oder to appear more femine or child like... Here's why...

Sense the begining of mankind, women's courting age was around 12 give or take a few years. This is why women try to be children and why men are attracted to child like features. One within the last 100 years has the idea of child brides been thought of as unatural or unpractical. This is the same 100 years that women were first given the right to vote.

The biggest reason our culture has ageism or bigotry towards relationships of a young age is because 60% of the voting population is in denial. That 60% is women 18+..... In order to accept the natural sexual relaionship between men and their evolved younger sexual counter part, women will have to come to terms with the fact that they aren't prime sexually... that they have to paint their face and mudelate their bodies to try to be prime. This is a very painful thing to accept especially for women, who care so much about being beautiful and sexy...  bigotry is not the solution. bigotry will not make women beautiful. it will just cause pain, desperation, disaccosiation,rape and less productivity. 

Arwyn724
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:44 AM

I was a 16 yo junior in high school when I started dating myboyfriend, who was an 18 yo senior.  When I was a 17 yo senior, he was a 19 yo college freshman.  I went to all his college parties, and he came to all my high school dances.  My parents didn't have a problem with it.  My girls never dated that much older than themselves, but I'd have looked at each case individually.  My girls were/are both virgins until they were 18, (one is 17 1/2 now).

LilliesValley
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:46 AM
bluebunbun
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:46 AM

idk i personally think a 40 year old with an18 year old is as wrong as a 20 year old with a 14 year old...

Megan11587
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I think it depends on the age of both involved. For example, I wouldn't want an 18 year old being charged for sleeping with a 16 year old, but an 18 year old sleeping with a 14 year old is different IMO.
LilliesValley
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I agree, I couldn't even read all of this. I started and red flags from my teaching training went off and o just stopped.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

You sound like a child molester.

Quoting marshallh:

Sex isn't sacred. Sex is a massage for some people. It's healthy in every way and feels good. Stronger people should never take advatnage of weaker people and this doesn't just pertain to adult v.s. children, but men v.s. women also. On the same token, sex is healthy and there is absolutley no reason people even children can't enjoy their own sexuality. Ageism should not exist in America, yet it does. It doesn't matter if you think certain relationships are gross to you... people are differen't and if you don't tolerate their preferences, they won't tolerate yours... When people live in a cooperative society they cooperate in return. When people are forced to conform to other people's preferences and the favor isnt return, disassociation happens and crime, rape and other uncooperative things occure. 

Children are sexual creatures... and some children find adults attractive. When these types of children aren't allowed to epxress themselves or if they feel like their feelings are bad, wierd, or unaturall they develope 'libido fixations' which lead to eating disorders, drinking disorders, obsessions or other means to try to cope/mask their unatural sex drive.

Sex is morilized in the US and so it isn't recognized forthe less than spiritual primitive activity that is really is.

Children are beautiful creatures.. they don't need to shave off masculine bodyhair. Children don't need to wear deoderants. Children don't need to paint on bigger eyes or wear coverup. And children can be very sexual. The reason women are so opposed by child sexuality is because women themselves are child like... women shave, act innocent, paint on bigger eyes, and cover up their masculine under arm oder to appear more femine or child like... Here's why...

Sense the begining of mankind, women's courting age was around 12 give or take a few years. This is why women try to be children and why men are attracted to child like features. One within the last 100 years has the idea of child brides been thought of as unatural or unpractical. This is the same 100 years that women were first given the right to vote.

The biggest reason our culture has ageism or bigotry towards relationships of a young age is because 60% of the voting population is in denial. That 60% is women 18+..... In order to accept the natural sexual relaionship between men and their evolved younger sexual counter part, women will have to come to terms with the fact that they aren't prime sexually... that they have to paint their face and mudelate their bodies to try to be prime. This is a very painful thing to accept especially for women, who care so much about being beautiful and sexy...  bigotry is not the solution. bigotry will not make women beautiful. it will just cause pain, desperation, disaccosiation,rape and less productivity. 

kidlover2
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:48 AM
This. Americans have a twisted reasoning of age and maturity.

Quoting Bookoholic:

Its all based on maturity imo.
CatherineNewton
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:51 AM
See this is a hard one an 18 year old should not sleep with a 14 yo. However a 17 yo and a 20 yo not as big a deal. So I said other. But I do think that at 16 you know what you are doing for the most part however if a 30yo man is sleeping with a 16 yo. That is wrong and the man is praying on the little girl. Its just so hard to make a clear call on that.
gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Sooo if a 10 year old girl is mature should adults be allowed to have sex with her?

Quoting kidlover2:

This. Americans have a twisted reasoning of age and maturity.

Quoting Bookoholic:

Its all based on maturity imo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)