Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you tried other wax cubes like Scentsationals (i think that's the name) and Better Homes and Garden cubes or do you just buy Scentsy's Cubes. What's your favorite scent? Did you find anything different in the cubes or scents? I like my Scentsy , Better Homes & Garden, and Scensational Scents, they all have nice scents that i like.

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Replies (121-127):
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I buy candles just for this purpose lol

I cut the wax, & put them in the warmer, smells 100x's better than burning the candle.

Quoting SuperPickle:

I pour my leftover candle wax(when the wick it getting too short) into ice cube trays then put them in warmers.. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MySweetRemix
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Scentsy all the way.  Everyone has their favorites, but it all boils down to you get what you pay for when you buy the other stuff. 

Tifferoo3
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Blueberry Cheesecake is one of my favorites! I love it!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Here,she pretty much explains it all:

Not so Fast Walmart!

So as we all know Walmart always comes out with their brand name of a product that highly resembles another brand name product. Well Walmart has a variation of items from the Candle Company "Scentsy". They offer melts,warmers and Bars. This brand is called "Scent Sational" and resembles Scentsy so much the label on the front of the package states "Not a Scentsy Product" .
Also according to Scentsy they won a lawsuit against the makers of this candle brand.
A Scentsy rep would like to remind us that these candles and warmers to not compare to Scentsy.
-The warmer of "Scent sational" warns of the heat that can build on the warmers unlike Scentsy.
-The Scent does not last and is not as strong
-Remember that with Scentsy you can receive Rep rewards and much more by purchasing through Scentsy.
Bad Walmart~!

I sell Scentsy so if anyone has anymore questions, feel free to PM me! I'm addicted to having my house smell good. Currently, I'm melting Blueberry Cheesecake. *drool*

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Dang, this is an old post.  Lol

CjEmmemommy
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a couple from walmart (whatever they are) that mix but I mostly buy the scentsy brand and have a million!

My favorite is coconut lemongrass, amalfi coast, perfectly pomegranate

mommaslilmen
by Kimmy on Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

df and i love to browse the selection at our walmart and buy a ton at a time. So far we have a few favorites (but for the love of me cant think of the ones now)

BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 4:14 PM

mine too (:

Quoting Tifferoo3:

Blueberry Cheesecake is one of my favorites! I love it!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Here,she pretty much explains it all:

Not so Fast Walmart!

So as we all know Walmart always comes out with their brand name of a product that highly resembles another brand name product. Well Walmart has a variation of items from the Candle Company "Scentsy". They offer melts,warmers and Bars. This brand is called "Scent Sational" and resembles Scentsy so much the label on the front of the package states "Not a Scentsy Product" .
Also according to Scentsy they won a lawsuit against the makers of this candle brand.
A Scentsy rep would like to remind us that these candles and warmers to not compare to Scentsy.
-The warmer of "Scent sational" warns of the heat that can build on the warmers unlike Scentsy.
-The Scent does not last and is not as strong
-Remember that with Scentsy you can receive Rep rewards and much more by purchasing through Scentsy.
Bad Walmart~!

I sell Scentsy so if anyone has anymore questions, feel free to PM me! I'm addicted to having my house smell good. Currently, I'm melting Blueberry Cheesecake. *drool*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN