Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you tried other wax cubes like Scentsationals (i think that's the name) and Better Homes and Garden cubes or do you just buy Scentsy's Cubes. What's your favorite scent? Did you find anything different in the cubes or scents? I like my Scentsy , Better Homes & Garden, and Scensational Scents, they all have nice scents that i like.

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Replies (11-20):
1LovelyAngel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mom2swtboys:

I have a few better homes & garden and just bought a Scentsationals the strawberry swirl, that smells soo good! But they dont melt as good as the actual scensty ones.

Ya know the convience is what got me,i'm able to stand and smell my scents and choose and take them home the same day, so i'll continnue to buy them

barrelracer1699
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I haven't liked any of the better homes and gardens. I like the scentsy and some yankee candle ones!

1LovelyAngel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Quoting mom2swtboys:

I have a few better homes & garden and just bought a Scentsationals the strawberry swirl, that smells soo good! But they dont melt as good as the actual scensty ones.

Better Homes &Garden melts better than Scentsationals imo, and i'm going to pick up that Strawberry Swirl

1LovelyAngel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Quoting SuperPickle:

I pour my leftover candle wax(when the wick it getting too short) into ice cube trays then put them in warmers.. 

last week i put a few drops of some Vanilla regular candle wax in with my Apple Pie wax cubes to see if i cam smell it in there and i noticed, and now you got me wanting to put candle wax in there , thanks

1LovelyAngel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Quoting barrelracer1699:

I haven't liked any of the better homes and gardens. I like the scentsy and some yankee candle ones!

I buy all of the brands i listed including the Scentsy those ae my warmers too, and i buy Yankee Candles too and hope to pick some candles up tommorrow

HelloKitty86
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I am Scentsy consultant, so I obviously buy Scentsy lol.  My favorite scents are Vanilla Suede, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Black Ruby :)

countrymomma81
by Belle*of*the*Bayou on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I usually just buy Scentsy. I got some Better Homes & Gardens for Christmas and I didn't find they lasted as long as Scentsy. 

I really liked the Spiced Apple Wreath one. I got the candle and cubes. I still light my candle sometimes....lol. I also like Spice Cake, but I never got the cubes, just the candle. 

SerpentsKiss
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I have some from Yankee Candle, Better Homes and Gardens, Beaded Hemp, and Swan Creek Candle Co. My favorite scent right now is Lilac.

CafeMom Tickers
1LovelyAngel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Quoting countrymomma81:

I usually just buy Scentsy. I got some Better Homes & Gardens for Christmas and I didn't find they lasted as long as Scentsy. 

I really liked the Spiced Apple Wreath one. I got the candle and cubes. I still light my candle sometimes....lol. I also like Spice Cake, but I never got the cubes, just the candle. 

i had some unscented tea candles by Better Homes and like the way they burn, so are the scented candles strong and stay in the air for awhile

SnoBuny
by Heather on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a scentsy rep so I know that I am partial but I love scentsy! I love sweat pea, love story just to name a couple. There are a ton that I like and some not so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)