Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you tried other wax cubes like Scentsationals (i think that's the name) and Better Homes and Garden cubes or do you just buy Scentsy's Cubes. What's your favorite scent? Did you find anything different in the cubes or scents? I like my Scentsy , Better Homes & Garden, and Scensational Scents, they all have nice scents that i like.

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
1stpreggers
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this
BH&G plumeria flowers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WaitingOnPeanut
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I usually buy the Better Home & Scentsationals from WalMart. I burn them everyday. I like the baking scents. I have Wildberry Cheesecake, cupcake, orange buttercream, vanilla caramel spice, oatmeal cookie, apple strudel... and the maple syrup mixed one. Can't remember what they're called. I love them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OutlawMUA
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:42 AM
2 moms liked this
I make my own
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by Sunshine on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes and we love them! I have tried them all!! I try to buy scents according to the season!

1LovelyAngel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Quoting WaitingOnPeanut:

I usually buy the Better Home & Scentsationals from WalMart. I burn them everyday. I like the baking scents. I have Wildberry Cheesecake, cupcake, orange buttercream, vanilla caramel spice, oatmeal cookie, apple strudel... and the maple syrup mixed one. Can't remember what they're called. I love them.

That Orange Buttercream Cupcake is the reason i made this post lol, I can't get enough of it , i'm going to try the Oatmeal ,Caramel Spice, i think i got the Vanilla Caramel i'll try the Spice Apple studel . I got the Wildberry Cheesecake, but this Orange Buttercream is the bomb, i love this scent. Is the other scents you list strong too

WaitingOnPeanut
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Yeah they're all pretty strong. I only use one burner and it smells strong in the surrounding rooms too. I have an electric burner. I don't know if that makes a difference in between those & the ones you use tea lights with. I love that one too.

We have a flea market here with a store filled with those tarts & they are aaaaamazing! They're homemade & they last forever. Plus they're really cheap. I need to go back soon but I spend too much money lol. I love candles/tarts. :P

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

Quoting WaitingOnPeanut:

That Orange Buttercream Cupcake is the reason i made this post lol, I can't get enough of it , i'm going to try the Oatmeal ,Caramel Spice, i think i got the Vanilla Caramel i'll try the Spice Apple studel . I got the Wildberry Cheesecake, but this Orange Buttercream is the bomb, i love this scent. Is the other scents you list strong too

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1LovelyAngel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Quoting Sunshine2plus2:

Yes and we love them! I have tried them all!! I try to buy scents according to the season!

What are some of your favorites by which brands

1LovelyAngel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Quoting WaitingOnPeanut:

Yeah they're all pretty strong. I only use one burner and it smells strong in the surrounding rooms too. I have an electric burner. I don't know if that makes a difference in between those & the ones you use tea lights with. I love that one too.

We have a flea market here with a store filled with those tarts & they are aaaaamazing! They're homemade & they last forever. Plus they're really cheap. I need to go back soon but I spend too much money lol. I love candles/tarts. :P

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

Quoting WaitingOnPeanut:

I got a Scentsy warmer and from off this 1 warmer it flows through the whole house and who are the tarts by

-pepperidge-
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I just use scentsy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cheyenne0324
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this
the dollar store has them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)